Life Quotes

I choose... to live by choice not by chance; to make changes not excuses; to be useful not used; to excel not compete; I self-esteem not self pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the ramdom opinions of others.

Never hate people who are jelous of you, but respect their jelousy. They're people who think you're better than them.

Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person who you are today. Be thankful for the hard times; they can only make you stronger.

" HOPE " - Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else. If you have it, you have everything.

Live life to express Not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence.

Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don't have to deal with the results.

If you can't make it good, atleast make it look good.

" Be yourself, God gave you shoes to fit you. So put them on and wear them.

If you born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake.

You have to be Unique and Different and Shine in your own way.

Hindi porket nagbago na mukha mo, kailangan magbago na rin yang ugali mo.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Hurting people who hurt you before is like making.. Yourself Like them.