Unforgetable ( A Robert Downey Jr Fanfiction)

"He's just a friend! Robert he ran into me at the store and I asked if he wanted to come over and have some breakfast and he said sure! That's it! Jesus are you always this insecure and jealous?" I told him. "What the hell do you mean INSECURE AND JEALOUS ? I'm neither! I just wanted to know who he was!" He said waving his hands around while talking. " Well now you know!' I said back at him. Just then I felt nauseous I ran to the bathroom and began to vomit. Surprisingly Robert was right behind me because he pulled my hair back and soothingly  rubbed my back. When I was finished I felt so weak I began to cry. I cried for a minute or so into Robert's chest. I heard someone knock on the door. It was Lindsey. " Do you want me to tell British boy over there to come another day?" She asked consolingly. " Yeah Linds please go do that for me. " I told her with a weak smile. A minute later she came back with a piece of paper in her hand. She handed it to me. " Here the dude said that he could have waffles any other time and he left his number just in case. " Thanks Lindsey. Can your sister and I have a little moment together?" Robert asked softly. Lindsey just nodded and walked away. Robert turned to me. But  I looked away. With his index finger he brought my chin up to him. His eyes were confused and sad. " What happened? Are you okay? Are you sick ? Do you need to go to the hospital?" The word worry was written all over his face. " I'm fine. But I don't know. I mean that's not the first time this has happened to me. " I told him. He bit his lower lip . " So you mean this has happened before?" I nodded my head. He pulled me into a warm embrace. All of a sudden I felt really weak and useless again and I started to cry. And I cried and cried and cried. And Robert just sat there on the floor with me curled up into a ball on his lap crying my eyes out. After a while I ran out of tears and pretty soon there was just soft whimpers coming out of me. I got up and Robert immediately got up with me. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom Robert right on my tail. I found Lindsey on my bedroom floor fast asleep. I climbed into bed not caring about what time it was and also not caring if I changed into my PJs or not. I just got into bed and Robert got in right with me. " Don't you need to go home?" I softly whispered. " No. I need to stay here with you just incase anything else happens. " He soothingly said. I snuggled up closer to him and he protectively wrapped one arm around me and with his other arm he played with my hair. At that moment I didn't want to be anywhere else or do anything else than to be with Robert. I let that idea wander in my mind and fell into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

(A/N: Well how about that! A long chapter! I put a lot of effort into this so I hope you guys liked it! QOTD : Fave song? Mine is Man Like Me By RDJ himself. Welp I gots to go!  I hope you enjoyed! ~ Luna Downey Perry )