Unforgetable ( A Robert Downey Jr FanFiction )

When I woke up I put some extra clothes in to a bag and got ready to go to Robert's house. We took turns like that. When I went into the kitchen I found robert cooking bacon. He was only in his boxers and his hair was still all over the place. " Morning bubble butt

" I told him sleeply. " Morning babe." He said. He grabbed a peice of bacon off a little plate that was stacked with it and handed it to me. I took a bite of the meaty goodness and went into the living room. Jake was on his knees reading a book to Diamond's tummy. I thought it was adoreable. Out of the corner of my eye I caught Robert looking at me biting the inside of his lower lip. I sighed and sat down in a chair in the kitchen and finished off the little piece of meat. I was surprised I didn't feel like puking. I checked my phone for any notifications. None. I was bored out of my mind. I couldn't do anything because of how big I was. I was too tired of watching movies . And I couldn't go to an amusment park because I was pregnant. It was so hard. I couldn't wait to carry the babies in my arms already. Just five months more. Just 5. I put on some music humming along to it. " You okay babe? You seem like all jumpy." Robert asked with concern. "Yeah I'm just SO bored. I can't do anything without it being hard on the babies. " I said letting out a long sigh. He finished cooking and walked up to me. And gave me a hug. " I'm sorry honey. Soon though you'll be jumping frolocking and whatever the hell you want." He said. I slightly chuckled. "But with three little Downey Pants running around frolocking with me." I said laughing. "True but thats not bad." He said giving me a warm smile. " No no its not. I wonder how hard its gonna be?" I said. " Probably not that hard. I mean it's probably just like taking care of a pet. I had a fish once.........But it died. I also had a dog............... But it got ran over.................... I think we have established that it's NOT gonna be like taking care of a pet. " He said claping his hands together. He squated down to my level and gave me a kiss. " But we'll be okay." He said. I smiled at him. He stood back up. " Who wants breakfast?" He said loudly. 2 of the babies jumped in my tummy. " Jesus Robert." I said as Diamond and Jake walked into the kitchen. " Whats up?" He said. " You scared two of your goddamn children." I said. "Oops ." He said leaning down again to my level. He kissed my tummy and looked at me. " I'm sorry." I smiled at him " Hey you're gonna have to apologize to them once they're out!" I said laughing. He rolled his eyes and chuckled . He served us all our food and we ate it and soon we were off to his house. When we got there he helped me out of the car and we went to his room. He put on some music and I layed down on his bed. He layed down with me. He had put the radio. Soon we both got bored and he got an idea. "Honey can you sit up just a teeny tiny bit?" I nodded and sat up a little. He postioned himself in a really awkward way and cleared his throat. He began to sing the song Smile.

"Smile though your heart is aching

Smile even though its breaking

When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by

if you smile through your fear and sorrow Smile and maybe tomorrow

You'll see the sun come shining through For you

Light up your face with gladness

Hide every trace of sadness

Although a tear may be ever so near that's the time you must keep on trying Smile whats the use of crying

You'll find that life is still worth while. If you just smile. " He looked up at me and I was in awe. Just like the first time I heard him sing. Not his fake singing where he mocks the song but his real singing voice. The soothing sexy voice. He smiled and I blushed. "Robert you're like wonderful." I said smiling. " I kind of already knew that. He said blushing. I laughed and rolled my eyes. He smothered me in a hug. He nuzzed his head into my neck. " I love you. " He mumbled into my neck "I love you too." I told him. And I ment it. I really did.