Unforgetable (A Robert Downey Jr Fanfiction)

As I pushed that thought away I looked into Robert's eyes and asked him what the hell that dance was. "Oh my bacon dance?" He said casually. "You bacon what now?" I asked. "You know ....this!" He started doing that dance thing again. "Yep THAT!!" I said laughing. "THAT is my bacon dance. "  

"And why do you have one?"  

"Because I can!!" He said laughing.  

"But I'll be back because I gots to pee." He said jumping up and down. 

"TMI BABE!!!!" I yelled as he pranced twords the bathroom. He responded by laughing. I turned to the food that was on the stove and started paying attention to it so it wouldn't burn. When it was all done I set the table and called Robert and Lindsey over to eat. They did and we talked about other diffrent type of food dances and why we had them. When we were done Robert washed the dishes and Lindsey and I were playing " Tennis" ( tennis is when 2 people extend their hands together and slap them.. ) in the living room. Robert grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. I grabbed it and threw it at Lindsey. Lindsey grabbed two and threw them at each of us. We ended up having a very violent pillow fight. And then I realized I was gonna be late for work. " CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!!" I yelled running around trying to find my uniform. "Whats wrong babe?" Robert asked with a tone of concern in his voice.  

"If I don't get dressed now imma be late for work. But you guys can come I mean it's not like you can't go into Safeway while I'm working."  

" So my girlfriend works at Safeway?" 

"Yup but she wont be if I don't get there in 20 minutes!!!"

~° Ten Minutes Later °~

After I had gotten dress we all piled into the car then piled out when we got there. I was surprised I was there on time. After 7 hours of Robert trying to get me check out 10 packs of condoms and Lindsey trying to buy all the doughnuts on one shelf with 5 dollars. My shift was over. I smacked them both upside the head and marched them both to Robert's car. When we got home I didn't want to do anything else so I ended up crashing on the couch.

•°• Robert's POV •°•

I was in Danielle's kitchen getting a snack and when I walked out I found her on the couch fast asleep. She was so beautiful. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. Her wavy chocolate brown hair was falling down over her face. Even though I couldn't see her blueish-greenish eyes I knew that she was happy. Probably because she didn't have to work the rest of the day. I carried her bridal style to her room next to Lindsey. For the first time I took in how similar they looked. I laughed at my stupidness and waved good bye to Lindsey. So Danielle wouldn't freak I found a pen and on a napkin I left her a little note.

Danielle,  

I didn't wanna wake you up so I wrote this. I'm sorry I was trying to buys us some Condoms ;) but I was bored and I didn't wanna leave you all alone at work. There's some spaghetti in the fridge and you can text me when you wake up. Love you babe!

Your sexy looking ,hunky, frisky assed , stone cold stud muffin of a 

boyfriend : Robert

( A/N : So I finally did Robert's point of view!!! YAY!!!!! I wanted to add jobs because I don't want Danielle to be one of those girls that get ALL their crap payed by DADDY!!!! So yep. Anywhooo QOTD: What was the name of your first love? Mine's is Jose!!!! Hahah anywaysh! I hoped you like the story so far!! There will be drama!!! And thats it. COMMENT VOTE REVIEW DO YO THANGS!!!! Please and thanksh! ~ Luna Downey Perry