Unforgetable ( A Robert Downey Jr Fanfiction )

" ROBERT!!! UGHHH " I tried to squeeze into the jeans that once fit me. Robert walked into his room and leaned on the doorway. He gave me a smile. " Babe I look fat." " Danielle you look PREGNANT ! Which is what you are. Come on put on some sweat pants and we can go get maternity clothes. I took off the pants and changed into a pair of Robert's sweatpants. He took my hand and we went to the car. Even though I was only 3 months pregnant I was BIG. I mean the type of big where I had to recline the seat back in the car because I couldn't fit. We went to get the clothes and I picked out 7 pairs of maternity jeans. Skinny of course and 5 shirts. Pregnancy was hard. My feet were swollen, my back hurt , and I was either too hot or too cold. Everything I wanted to eat was nothing the babies wanted. And of course there were the crazy hormones. I was trying to make the best out of all this but it was really complicated. Yesterday I yelled at Robert for about 10 minutes because when we were sleeping he got too close to me. Then 20 minutes later I cried about how sorry I was. Then 4 minutes after that I was so happy again. I was happy Robert was there for me and so was Diamond and Jake. Diamond had it easy. She didn"t have morning sickness she was 5 months pregnant and still fit into her jeans, she had really crazy hormones but other than that she was okay.

Sometimes I envied her but most of the time we were okay. "Whats on your mind babe?" Robert asked. "How goddamn hard all this is." I flapped my arms around. "But its gonna be worth it hon. You know that." I nodded my head and smiled. "But 3 of them. Trés. ( 3 in spanish) wow." Robert noticed the worriness in my voice. " Danielle. You're gonna be okay. WE'RE gonna be okay. Okay?" He laughed and I agreed. He was such a man-child sometimes. We went back home and put all the clothes away. I layed down and Robert layed down with me. Not too close so I wouldn't yell at him but close enough to feel comfort and warmth from him and to fall into a deep sleep