Welcome To the Sonic Heros!

(Skip if you chose a character!)

Sonic: alright (name) your all set! The head quarter is pretty big but I'm sure you'll get the swing of things when you Settle in, Where you'll be Sleeping and stuff is The Hero Bunkers where you get your own little room with a bed, dressers and stuff like that.

You: okay

Sonic: But I'm pretty sure you won't want to be alone at some point so you could meet up with others in The Hero Main building or hero Training room. Where you can talk or practice fighting techniques with others, there's a Doll fight simulation in there as well.

You: I'll be sure to use it!

Sonic: got the munchies for a chilli dog? Or what ever you eat haha, there's a Hero Cafeteria so you can grab a bite to eat or a quick drink while making friends.

You: *tummy grumbles* sounds nice haha..

Sonic: haha! There's also a Hero Medical Center in case you get hurt or aren't feeling well.

You: eh I never get sick! *sneezes* uhhh..

Sonic: *snickers* oh by the way if you ever happen to catch a doll you can bring it back here and place it in the Doll Isolation Center so there's one less doll to worry about...

You: okay

Sonic: we had an outdoor area but we had to close that off due to others going missing...

You: oh...

Sonic: yea but nothing to worry about we made a Hero Recreation Center
There you can hang out and make stuff, it's big enough to where you make airplanes like the tornado, which I bet Tails is working on right now...

You: oh that could be fun..

Sonic: yea! Why don't you take a look around and make your self at home! Oh and if you ever have any questions you can always find me in The Hero Guidance Center.

You: Alright! Thanks!