January 1, 2011

****Book 2 of 3!  Read book 3: My Journey: Keep You With Me! Book 4: My Journey: Becoming A Sheckler out now!!!****

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

I'm back. It was a long month....... All the Jingle Balls and stuff were fun, don't get me wrong. It's just... exhausting.

Then it was time to go home for Christmas Eve. The plans were the same I think... Ryan, Jesse and I went to Madison. Spent a week there. On Christmas Night, we left. Then came back to Jesse's family and Ryan's family and then on the 30th, Ryan's 21st birthday!

Here's what happened.....

On December 19th, we landed in Milwaukee. Rented a car and headed to Madison. We got to my house at 9P.M.

"Oh! Honey! It's soooo good to see you!!" My mom shrieked as we walked in the door. She threw herself at me.

"Hey, mom. It's good to see you too."

"I'm soooo glad you came home! How are you doing??" She asked, completely ignoring Jesse and Ryan.

I smiled, "I'm fine mom."

"I saw you on T.V. They did a story about you and all your Jingle Balls with Jesse McCartney. And I saw some on youtube." She said so matter of factly.

"Cool. Yeah mom, this is my boyfriend, Jesse McCartney. And my really awesome friend, Ryan Sheckler." I said, moving aside so she could see them standing behind me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Hello! It's nice to meet you two finally." She said with a sincere smile. "I hope you will join us for dinner on Christmas."

"It's nice to meet you too. And I think that's the plan Mrs. Evander." Jesse said politly.

"Oh please, call me Jenny or Jen. Which ever you prefer, you too Ryan."

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you. You have a lovely home." Ryan said.

"Well thank you. Please, come in. Show them to your room hon, your father, brother, and sister will be back any second now."

I nodded, leading them to the stairs. They followed me up to my room at the back of the house. They stopped in the doorway looking around. "What??" I asked.

"Damn. You have a nice house......"

".....And a nice room!" Jesse finished.

"Yeah, why would you leave??"

I laughed, "If you knew my family, you would understand. Come on."

They came in and shut the door. My room, as well as my siblings rooms were big enough to house 3 grown adults. Their rooms were on the 3rd floor while mine was on the 2nd with our parents. The main level had the living room, kitchen, dining room, and rec room. The basement was dedicated to guests. It was the 'guest house'. Complete with kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, and living quarters. Each of the bedrooms upstairs had a bathroom except Jesse and Jake shared one.

My room was beast. There was a small line of windows that were about my height off the floor and wrapped around the entire room. I had nothing on my walls because my curtains (that I picked out) are from floor to celing. In the middle of the room is my Kind-size bed. On the far right is a bunk bed for friends to use. On the far left side is my desk and storage cabinet. When you're sitting on my bed, facing the door, there is another door on it's immediate right, (the side with my desk). That's my bathroom/closet. When you walk through it, you walk into my closet, then you continue around the corner to my huge-ass bathroom.

I told them where to put their things, and then there was a knock on my door. I went to it.

"Hey sis!" Jesse said.

"Hey!" We hugged. "Jake!" We hugged.

"Hey, how's Cali life?" Jake said as they came in and sat on my bed with me.

"Damn Jordyn! This is a huge-ass bathroom!" Ryan and Jesse called from the other room.

I looked at my siblings and we all laughed. Hearing the laughter, they came out. "Oh." They said, looking at each other.

I laughed again before introducing them. "Jake, Jes. This is my friend Ryan and my boyfriend Jesse. Jesse. Ryan. This is my brother Jake and my sister Jesse."

They all shook hands and said 'Hey'. Jesse and Jesse were like, "small world huh?"

"Hey, shouldn't you guys be used to having a huge house??" Jake asked them both.

I hit him. "Well yeah, but we didn't know she had such a huge house herself. We're not sure why she left." Jesse said.

I put my arm around him and rolled my eyes. "Can we just move on?? I'll show you the rest of the house..."

They rest of the day consisted of 'ohs' and 'ahs' as they saw my rather large house. They met my dad and Jesse got the 3rd degree.

The rest of the trip, we hung out with alll of my friends from school. They loved Ryan and Jesse for their personalities, not their money... I was really happy! So was everyone else. My mom never tried to get me to stay. I guess she understood...

When we got back to L.A., we prepared for Ryan's 21st Birthday that was right around the corner. I teamed up with all of his friends to surprise him with an awesome party and a night out on the town. Needless to say, he was happy there wasn't snow all over the place like back in Wisconsin. That made me laugh.

Then.... Happy New Years! That's right. It's 2011! We just had the best night ever and now it's probably time to go to bed.... It's 6 in the morning.... I think Jesse and I have work.. Stupid idea. We are preparing for a small little thing where we go have free preformances at waterparks and stuff like that.

Oh well, night! <3