January 25, 2011

It started as a normal day. Well, normal for the past week. Then I remembered that by tonight, I would be back in L.A.

"Hey, Jordyn." Jesse said from behind me as I placed my suitcase in storage under Justin's bus.

I turned to him, "yeah?"

There was regret in his eyes. Again. "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I wish things would have been different."

I nodded. "I know. I'm sorry too. Take care."

"Yeah. You too. See ya in a couple months I guess....."

I nodded, "yeah, totally. Call me, let me know how things are?"

"Yeah." He said hugging me.

"Yo! Shawty! You ready to go??" Justin called, then walked off the bus.

We steped away from each other and looked at him. "Yeah. Just a sec." He nodded and walked back on the bus.

"I guess that's your cue."

"I guess so." I looked down, "Bye."

I started to walk away but he stopped me, "Jordyn, wait." He pulled me back to him and kissed me, deeply. When he pulled away he said, "I love you. And i'll never stop."

I smiled as our foreheads rested against eachother. "I know, and I don't think I want you to."

"Goodbye." He said. And with that I got on the bus.

Justin didn't say anything about the exchange i'm sure he saw and heard. He just said. "Let me know when you're hungry and we'll stop!"

I laughed, "Alright."

~~~Later that night~~~

We got back in L.A. at 11. He dropped me off at home and said, "see ya tomorrow." We hugged and he left. As I was walking up the driveway, I noticed a black sports car in the driveway for the first time. Ryan. He had a key to my place and was watching it for me while I was gone. Right when I walked in the door I was engulfed in a hug.

I smiled as I breathed in his axe. "Hey!"

"Hey, welcome home. And again, I'm sorry about what happened..."

"It's okayy."

"So, you're leaving again tomorrow?"

"Yupp. I gotta do some laundry and I'll be set." He nodded and let me start a load.

We sat for another 2 hours and talked before we fell asleep.