Chapter 1

It's been two years and a half after Su Yi was crowned as the Empress of Jin Lao. Exactly three years after his blooded match with Wanyan Xu. Suddenly, he reminiscing the first time he encountered Wanyan Xu. Even now he couldn't believe that such a strange fate that has brought the two of them together. Despite the hardships and suffers that he been through, now here he in peaceful life with his family. He couldn't be happier than that. He admitted that he struggled a lot to fulfil Wanyan Xu's wishes as could not bear the humiliation as a former general of the Great Qi. However that has long been forgotten by Su Yi. Looking at the vast world that he has lived now. He feels content. The Garden of Merriment looks astounding as always. It's view definitely befitting that image of heaven.

Suddenly a hug embrace his body from behind. That tight embrace could only be from one man. "Have you finished your business?" Su Yi gives the man a gentle smile while turned his face onto the man behind. The man gives him a soft kiss on Su Yi flushed cheeks. The man turn Su Yi position near him while hugging his shoulder give a hint as still not wanting to let go the body of his beloved. With handsome and hoarse voice the man speaks in soft manner. "I have, and here I am wanting to be with my Su Su always. Afraid he might get lonely if I gone too long." Said the main while caress Su Yi face with a smile. Su Yi give a big "humph" grunting in his tone. "Don't you have a shame, who gets lonely" he tries to hide his embarrassment as he turn to look away. " Aii , my Su Su don't say something like that, and here I was thinking about you the whole day while doing my work. I'm so lonely Su Su" what an act, Su Yi thought to himself. Wanyan Xu has become someone who is shameless. How his people so afraid with him. Such a man to be a king, his people must have never seen this act before, if only they see this will they be able to follow him. What Su Yi never thought was this act was special for Su Yi only. There is no way in heaven and earth will Wanyan Xu put an act like this. It's because he loves Su Yi too much that he never want to part from Su Yi even for a second.

A voice coming from behind. A familiar voice that put every workers, maids and concubines in the palace except for the Emperor and the Empress in fright. "Imperial Father, you should behave yourself more, how can you befitting to be the king? Mother Empress needs to part with you sometimes and have his time with me instead." Wanyan Xu tried to ignore his son as he continue laying on Su Yi thighs and pretend he was asleep. Wanyan Shou makes a sob face in front Su Yi as he speaks " Mother Empress, it gets so lonely when you only spends time with Imperial Father, Imperial Son wants his time with Mother Empress" his teary face soften Su Yi insides. He knows since Wanyan Shou has grown his becoming more and more brilliant by the time. His face also the spitting image of Wanyan Xu despite his personality also the same spitting as his father. Su Yi gives a sigh while caressing Wanyan Shou's hair "I still love Shou Er. Look how handsome and smart has he become. You will be a great king after your father. Come here, I'm so proud with my child" Su Yi couldn't bear to scold Wanyan Shou as he such an unfortunate child. He lost his mother when he was still a baby. When he needs his mother's love the most he couldn't have it. Only the maids and concubines in the palace become his entertainments pranks. Thus, he took his father resemblance so much as Wanyan Xu always let him do as he please.

From the boat, the four Wanyan Xu's favorite maidservants stand happily and laughing merrily while looking at those three. They make such good picture together. After all that had happened, the day has finally come when those three can happily be a family. A smile face also shows on Zi Yan's beautiful face. She admitted that she used to strongly against Su Yi  becoming the Empress but now that she finally understood Su Yi demeanor and astounding personality she couldn't help but admire Su Yi.

The ministers in the palace also keep pestering Su Yi when they had time. And Wanyan Xu can only grunt unhappily wanting those old ministers to keep their distance from Su Yi. Su Yi's calm and defining aura makes everyone beside him feel so much respect. Plus his intelligent could be on par with the King of Jin Lao himself. They both make such a great pair together as they always discussing how to benefit the country and its citizen. And of course, Wanyan Xu always ask his beloved's opinions first before making any decision. The country of Jin Lao has become such a great country under two most capable men. The people in Jin Lao also feeling grateful to their Emperor and Empress.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

The news about greatness of Jin Lao has reached to Qing's ears. The Qing country is the biggest country in the land of China. The Emperor of Qing, Zhong Sheng is a remarkable young Emperor. His brilliant plan has make the Qing country well-develop in only just two years after he ascend the throne. While the previous Emperor still alive, he still seeking his father's guidance despite becoming such an astounding king in short period. Zhong Sheng is man with perfect demeanor. He well-respected by his people. His firm figure as an Emperor and remarkable personality has brought Qing into its merry today. He was famous among the ministers daughters and he has many concubines in his palace. Simply say, with his looks and his personality he can captive and attract anyone with his perfection.

Upon the news on Jin Lao country has reached to his ears. This has piqued his interest. Lately, there has been nothing amuse for him to mind rather than attend every morning court, even the maidservants in the palace can tell how boring has he become. While an old minister gives his greeting to his king, he said in slight trembling voice "Your Majesty, the news on Jin Lao's success has reached to our knowledge, this has become such a great deal to our kingdom. Since Jin Lao's king, Wanyan Xu defeated the Qi's kingdom, they have become a great power in one year, and many people has seek to become its citizen. Your Majesty, their power can impose a great danger to our kingdom" while the other ministers nodding heavily as agreement in Hao Yin's explanation, Minister of Finance.

The other minister speaks his justice, this time the Minister of Justice, Jin Hao "that is true Your Majesty. If we let them be who may know when they plan to invade our kingdom later" the other ministers nodding again. Zhong Sheng firmly listening to each of their suggestion. He also best-known that Jin Lao has start to grow as big country. They can be a great threat to Qing. He know well he cannot let the power of Jin Lao get the best of his country. After all Qing is the biggest country on the land, and he has many capable high rank generals and not to mention his army, he himself thought them how to fight well in the battle. Though it's common for every king to have magnificent fighting skills but Zhong Sheng is on different level. His strength alone can be par to fifty soldiers in his army. Among the battles he has won he only needs eight thousands soldiers to win against fifteen thousand soldiers. This has proven how high his fighting skills is.

However, he like it more when he doesn't have to shed blood on the battleground. He rather they make peace than wasting on man's life. That is why many has admiring him for his intelligent and foresight in battles and managing the country. Zhong Sheng thought to himself for a while then he make a declaration, "send out decree, I will go to Jin Lao country myself to see if the country is a threat or not. I shall see for myself if I can spare their lives or making them bow to me. "The ministers bow to their king as an agreement to his declaration. Thus, the message was sent to Jin Lao as the King of Qing ask for permit to enter Jin Lao as a visit of peace.

Hi everyone, readers, :)

Thank you for reading my fanfic. sorry for mistakes and misspelling. still working on it to improve my english.

This is my first time writing a fanfic. i have some ideas on working other novels, not a fanfic.

so if you have any comments, just type it below. and i really really appreciate if you guys vote this.

the next chapter i have finished and i will upload it later. still figuring on Wattpad. and i cant write in my phone.

again, thank you so much 'Imagination run the world' :)