Chapter 17

Hi! I am truly sorry for the late update. It's been a month right. Sorry i can't make regular update. I am completely absorbed by anime (Initial D) idk, i just can't stop watching the anime. something about the anime made me always come back watching it again and again. My mom getting crazier by me because i stayed in my room for 22 hours over 24. lol.

btw, Enjoy <3

A big frown of worry clearly shown on Su Yi's face. Just a moment ago he almost believed that there was a little hope to stop the war and fix whatever problem Feng hold on Wanyan Xu but fate has its way. Lust for blood can overdrive a human to an extend they kill their own brothers without spare an eye. Su Yi heard the story of Feng's family from one of the maids. Once, the Feng's land was a part of the Jin Liao' but one misunderstood among the royal family caused the Feng's family to move to their own land given by the old great king and separate them from being a part of Jin Liao's land. Since then, no one has ever heard about the family or know the location. Some says they practiced forbidden martial arts some says the first family leader took away the princess and hid her whereabouts.

Su Yi winced. He had a feeling that the first leader did both actions thus caused them casted out from the Jin Liao's. Su Yi took a breath and sighed. A while ago he felt a presence outside the door hiding in the dark of the night eavesdropping every single words uttered from his conversation with Feng.

"You can show yourself now"

A girly giggle was heard outside the closed door. The night was getting colder and Su Yi would very much to stay in warm but even the warmth inside the room can never ease his worry heart. Too many things happened at once in just a month and the fate has played him that many though he kept praying that the complicated things can be avoided.

"As expected of Brother Su Yi, although your skill has been locked you still able to feel my presence. Indeed, the title general was greatly bestowed to you" the girl giggled again. Her giggles were soft and playful, if a man to hear the sound he probably would fall beneath her feet.

"You have heard enough, Yue. Must you make my guilt even heavier?"

"Then maybe you should know that it was your fault!" the girl hissed. The sound of her giggles died replaced by her menacing voice. She throw herself in front of Su Yi. The girl appeared shorter than Su Yi stands to Su Yi's shoulders height while Su Yi appeared a head taller than the girl. Su Yi was taken aback by her sudden moves. The girl kept looking at Su Yi with a hateful look. Her expression was darkened by her anger emotion. Su Yi made no unnecessary moves and kept staring at the angry girl. She has changed. Su Yi still contemplating if the change was for good or bad but he could say that the girl was on the bad side since everything that good he knows about the girl has gone.

"If it wasn't you I would have the things I have always wanted. I can stop from living in poverty instead I could live like a princess. I was going to make you my stepping stone but the news you were sent to the border had ruined my plan and everything has gone." She spat. Her face was reddened by the sudden burst. She was glaring at Su Yi with deep hatred like she was up for something no good.

Su Yi flinched by the outburst. He never thought that Yue would thought so much like that towards him. He treasured Yue like his own little sister. His family was never a crowd family thus made him always looking after Yue as affection like a brother did to his sister. A sign of worry etched onto Su Yi's face. He felt it was part of his fault he left Yue that caused her to be left lonely.

"Yue, is this all to you? I have always thought you were my little sister. The one who used to laugh when she sees beautiful flowers, the one who used to cry when she tickles, the one who used to smile when she see me. Where is she? I refuse to believe that girl has gone"