Chapter 5

I am so sorry for the late post :(

my home internet wifi is having problem now and i cannot read Wattpad at all. so i'm using my mobile data and it's so slow.

so for the make up i'll post two chapters :)

hope you guys enjoy this.

....................................................................................

Chapter 5

In the next morning, Su Yi prepared himself while making his way to meet King Zhong Sheng. At the moment he calm himself and telling himself to act accordingly to the situation. Zi Liu and Zi Yan were waiting him outside the chamber and waiting to follow him behind. While Wanyan Xu was nowhere to be found, he glad he didn't see Wanyan Xu before he leaves. The calm storm might start to rage again he thought to himself. As he making his way to King Zhong Sheng chamber, to his surprised the man has waited him outside. "General Su Yi, you are late, I am getting cold waiting here" and Su Yi only reply seemingly "I apologize Your Highness, Su Yi didn't know that Your Highness is a morning man" That was not very likely for a king to be. Well Wanyan Xu can be considered a morning man but it was because he has morning court to attend and he needs to show his responsible towards country. If not, he was just going to be dally dilly with Su Yi all day long not wanting to be part with him.

Some kings might be different sometimes, he thought to himself. Without delay any further, Su Yi invited the king for breakfast. Suddenly the king hold Su Yi's wrist into his grip. Zi Yan and Zi Liu became alert and about to make their moves to let go of the king's hand but prevented by Su Yi's little wave. While realizing the situation he was in, he losing the man's grip and politely said "What is it Your Highness? Is there something your wish to say? I am happier if you restraint from touching me like this. Besides touching a man do no favor to Your Highness, thus I have two beauties here to accompany Your Highness, enlighten his way to the town. Woman's hands are much softer compared to rough hands for a soldier like me. Please have your way. I will shortly follow from behind" without further resistance the man loosen his grip and tucking his hands on the back and smile away. The king seems happy but not for Su Yi. To put such an act so early in the morning was foul.

Zhong Sheng keep smiling while feeling Su Yi was following him from behind and the other two beautiful maidservants keep accompany his right and left sides. Even if he was very much wanting Su Yi to walk beside him he just agreed to the other party wish. He just keep smiling while his heart was brimming with flower. The moment he touch Su Yi's wrist, he knows very much that the man had smaller build than him will be perfectly fit into his embrace. Such well-being, he feels he can never resist Su Yi.

Even though it was still the first light after the breaking dawn, the town has full with so much people. Each of them busy tending to their businesses. Crowded with people from buyers, sellers and even street performances. It was great for Su Yi once in a while walking his way in the town. Shows how much things have changed after the rule of Jin Lao. It's not he ever forgot his root however his longing to the Great Qi once before has gone after he seen his precious people getting live so well under Wanyan Xu's rule. Su Yi keeps watching the people. He feels glad that they could live in peaceful life.