Chapter 2

Hello, happy Friday. sorry late to upload chapter 2. i was busy with my assignments and projects. Friday means Holiday! yea! well the next two weeks i have my final exam for my fifth semester. so i really really need to study a lotttt.... and i will be very very super busy. books on my desk really not helping to calm my stress.

so here is the chapter 2.

thank you for those who had read this. i really appreciate it. i am happy hehe...

this chapter is short. so i will post another chapter today. be sure to read it

sorry for the misspelling language or wrong words. i have to admit i am not good in English. 

but i want to try it. my favorite hobby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Wanyan Xu received a letter from the Qing's messenger after his morning court. He thought to himself there is more than to meet the eyes in this letter. This could be an opportunity to spread the Jin Lao's power. However Qing is a big country on the southwest of the land, to perform such letter there has to be something. The letter mention the king arrival later in about one month. Wanyan Xu immediately order his ministers and maidservants to prepare for the arrival.

Su Yi looking at his husband intently. Looking at crook eyebrows of Wanyan Xu move him to ask "what are you worrying about?" the sudden call from Su Yi makes Wanyan Xu a little jump. However he feel glad that his beloved mind to ask him. This shows how much Su Yi has cared for him. Inside his heart, he's too happy. He embrace that slender body into his arms. Su Yi was surprised a little but he did not struggle. As he know that if he do that that will only make Wanyan Xu more agitated. Wanyan Xu caressing Su Yi's slender fingers while looking at him "I received a letter from Qing's asking for visit to Jin Lao on the next month. It is a good opportunity to introduce our country to a big country from the southwest but I'm also worried that they might wanted to impose danger to us" said Wanyan Xu. Su Yi looking at him with his tender eyes and then he said "it's common for another big country to feel that towards another big country, afraid it might imposed them great danger. But Wanyan, you don't have to worry much, I heard the Qing's King despise bloodshed. He rather make a peace treaty than battle against power. So you don't have to worry, we will do whatever it takes to protect our country" Su Yi gives a gentle smile. Wanyan Xu couldn't feel more blessed to have such refined and well knowledge Empress. He was so happy that Su Yi belong to him. The thought of it alone sent him to cloud nine. He never stop from loving Su Yi. He feels his life can never be perfect without Su Yi.

The he feels something inside of him start to hot. He start to nibble the pale white skin of Su Yi before demanding " I want you Su Su" with his handsome face staring at Su Yi, Su Yi can only flushed to red like plum flower petals. So red that it entice Wanyan Xu more. "Can you not be horny such in daylight. You always making weird request" Su Yi started to push Wanyan Xu before he lift Su Yi in his arm heading to their bedroom. "Am I making weird request? Well it can't be help, my Su Su is so adorable that I feel like I want to eat him all the time not wanting to leave him. Be responsible to me, Su Su, you making me fall for you so hard" said Wanyan Xu in eager. He order the maids palace to leave not wanting to be disturbed by work or anything. All he wants is to pamper Su Yi in his arm and eat him all he wanted. "You know you can't be help, do you?" Su Yi gives Wanyan Xu dissatisfied look which only making him more adorable in Wanyan Xu's eyes.

........................................................................................................................................................................................