Chapter 14

- trey

We stopped at the edge of the woods in someone's back yard . Craig's fosters mom house . He grabbed my hand and we walked to the back patio , he turned to me and put his finger to his lips . I nodded and we walked through the dark silent house . I guess everyone was sleeping . We walked up some stairs to a room . It was pretty big , a king size bed with a black comforter and pillow cases , 52 inch flat screen across the wall and a bathroom next to the walk in closet .

" well this is my room " Craig said going to his drawer and grabbing a shirt and shorts " your still a little shook just go take a shower and change into this , you'll be safe here . Towels and wash clothes are in the closet "

I grabbed the clothes from his hand and walked into the bathroom . There was a jacuzzi tub and a shower right next to it . I turned the water on in the shower and took my clothes off then got in .

I'm so scared tho idk what is going to happen and why it's happening to me . What did I do to deserve this ? I'm scared , woady has been after me every since we first move here ! It's crazy ! How does Craig know ill be safe here tho ? Like wouldn't he know where Craig lives ? Idk but I am too scared . I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and looked in the mirror . I put my hair up into a high ponytail and put on the clothes Craig gave me . When I got finished I went back into Craig's room . I guess he used the hall bathroom to take a shower , he had a towel wrapped around his waist . I mouthed dropped until he turned around and I picked it back up .

" you feeling any better ?" He said

" ugh yeah kinda " I said sitting my folded clothes down on the dresser

" you can sleep in the bed ill sleep on the floor or down stairs on the couch " he said gabbing his basketball shorts out of his drawer and walking into his bathroom to put them on .

I climbed on the bed and sat down and stared at the ground just thinking . Craig walked out the bathroom a few minutes later and I looked up to see him staring at me .

" I know this isn't the right time to talk about this but , I love you so much and I really want you to forgive me .. Like really forgive me " he said

I stood up and hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder " I love you too "

- Randy

I sat in the back with tape wrapped around my hands and on my mouth . The guy in the backseat with me managed to do it but it wasn't happening with out a fight . We drove for a while until we pulled up to a building , a warehouse . The guy in the backseat pulled me out the car by my arm and we walked inside with him holding me . They sat me down in a chair in a dark room in the back of the warehouse the whole warehouse smell like smoke . About 15 minutes later somebody came through the window . I became even more scared then before so I closed my eyes tightly idk how that was supposed to help but i did it anyway . When whoever it was hit the ground tears shot down my face fast . I felt a hand touch my leg and I squealed.

" shhhh shhh shhh " Mario said grabbing my hand and cutting the tape . " be quiet " he stood me up taking the tape off my mouth " this is love cause I'm risking my life for you right now"

" well thanks " I said as he took my and led me towards the window . He pushed me up onto the desk and I claimed through the window . Mario started climb out after me . Woady other guy Sean saw us and yelled for the rest of the guys and tried to run after us but just missed Mario's leg . We ran to his car with corahn and Chres . Corahn started driving down the road and then woady and the other 2 guys drove up behind us and it started to get even crazier .

" faster they're catching up " Chres shouted to corahn . He sped a little bit more and took a sharp turn down a dirt road. The guys ended up right beside us . I turned my head and screamed . It scared corahn , he was already shaking at the whole situation and he swerved off the road . The car did a full 360 then into a complete stop . Next thing you know BOOM . Woady and his boys smashed into the side of the car , the side me and Chres was on of course . Everything went black .