Chapter 1

I got out the car slamming the door behind me with an attitude. I could see my mom looking at me like she wanted to slap me. I ignored her and grabbed my bag from the trunk. " don't act like that trey. You will love it here . Mike already has your room set up for you and everything. All of our things are in packed , you can get settled easily it'll be fine " my mom said placing her hand on my shoulder. I slightly yanked my shoulder away " why are we moving in with this reject anyway ?" I said as mike and his daughter walked down the steps from his door to the drive way " be nice " she said smiling walking to him.

Who does she think I am ? I barely trust or love her and she wants me to be nice and love a new family? Yeah okay ill try . Fake it til I make it .. Make it out of this house for college that is . His daughter looks pretty cool though buy this house is just killing me . It's huge , maids and everything else rich people like. He's a music producer and manager .

"Hey guys" mike said hugging my mom and breaking my train of thought .. Thought of living in this hell hole. " Trey" he said nodding at me with a big grin. I fake smiled . Remember fake it til I make it. " hey " I said looking around awkwardly. This shit was way too awkward , everybody just staring at Each other and stuff like okay? " okay well this is awkward ! I'm Randy . Ill show your room and stuff " his daughter said quickly walking into the house so I followed her. When I first walked in I noticed the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the Fourier. As we walked up the stairs I noticed they had brand new wood floors , at least it looked brand new . We walked into my room . It was really big . There was an 82 inch zebra flat screen on the wall . Like really ?! You know what I'm not going to complain (: " okay so this is your room you like ?" Randy said smiling and sitting in the pink hanging chair. " yeah I love it " I sat on the bed " I know it's your first day here but tonight a bunch of people are going skating .. You wanna come? It'll be a good start " she said scrolling on her iPhone 5 with her real Louis Vuitton phone case . " umm " I said not sure of what I should say . I mean she is like a goody goody . Her friends are probably lames . She looked up at me like I was retarted " sure " I finally blurted smiling " okay cool and I think my brothers here last go so you can meet this dick head " she looked at me with big eyes " ignore that comment " she said walking down the stairs as I followed

Maybe it won't be that bad but idk . This is technically a dry impression. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen were my mom , my brother , Julian , and mike was . " what are you guys doing ?" Mike said as he stood and grabbed his keys with my mom following . " umm nothing I'm showing her around" randy said looking at him with a WTF look . " okay well we are going out to eat then down town . Y'all coming ?" He said " no we're fine . We're going skating in a minute " she said telling him not asking " umm okay that's fine I guess . Well be back around 11 at the latest " he said walking out the door with my mom and Julian . " okay come on " she walked down another set of stairs that led us into a room . It was a theatre room . There was 4 boys , one with braids whom randy favoured alot . I was sure that was her brother . Another boy with a Afro and somewhat light skin who Randy immediately walked to and sat on his lap . One who was darker and the first thing I noticed was his eyes and jawline . Oh my gerd I almost used. The other guy was light skin with big sexy lips. He almost made me pass out too . " this is Trey , Kellies daughter ! " she said crossing her legs on his lap .

" hi trey im Ray . Mikes son and these are my friends Chres Craig and Jacob " he said smiling . I could tell which one was which .. Well I had a clue . " hi " I said smiling my hands. " wassup " they boys said all together . " so are y'all going skating ? " randy said still on her phone like earlier . " yeah umm y'all going ? " ray said with a stank face toward his sister with a bad attitude . She stopped looking at her phone and looked up at him with her top lip raised " yes " she replied nodding her head slowly like he was slow. He rolled his eyes and nodded his head as to say okay . Randy stood up and grabbed my hand we walked up the stairs to get dressed. All I know is , Craig was sexy. I have to keep my cool cause she already thinks I am feeling him already but I'm not . It was my first time even looking in his direction. I brushed my teeth after getting dressed. I had on a black crop that fit my waist perfectly,army fatigue jeans , timberlands and a black beanie. And a gold chain,Nothing spectacular . Randy walked in the room " you ready ? " she said looking at me with a damn girl look on her face . " what?" I said picking up my phone " you look sessi " she said scrolling on her phone . I'm guessing that's how she is everyday allday " it's nothing really" I laughed " I didn't really feel like getting dressed " I said as we walked down the stairs. She grabbed her keys and we left to the skating rink. When we got there it was a whole bunch of people. It kinda made my stomach drop like I was on a roller coaster. Randy looked at me " you straight ?" She said taking her key out of the ignition . " yeah " I said smiling and stepping out the car. We walked inside and heads turned. There were fine ass boys EVERYWHERE . I couldn't control my emotions. We walked to a group of people . It was all boys and one girl . She had auburn color hair and she was light skin but not all that pretty. " guys this is Trey , she's my sister . Trey this is Ariyas , Trey , Sean and Marqus . " she said and we all exchanged hellos. Marqus seemed really weird but he was pretty cool he just kept staring at me then eventually began to speak after we got our skates . " so umm how old are you ?" He said " 16" I smiled and stood up "well you wanna go you know skate .. Couples skate .." He said scratching his head. I shook my head and we went onto the floor and skated to the music.