Chapter 19

- Randy

I laid on the couch watching tv when Craig came down the stairs . He sat on the arm of the couch and looked at me.

" what happened ?" He said

I sat up " well see "

" what?"

" the day of the party me and Chres " I cut myself off thinking about me and trey fight and started to cry . Craig's eyes widened and stared at me . I figured he knew what I was talking about .

" R-randy " he said

" I'm sorry I'm so sorry " I broke down " I-I-I'm so sorry Trey " I slid down on the floor and hugged my knees. Craig sat next to me

" it's okay . Everybody makes mistakes "

" I cheated on my boyfriend with the boy that my sister loves "

Craig looked at me and I could tell those last 3 words broke him into pieces . He hugged me then stood up

" it'll be okay just ugh just go ahead upstairs and sleep " he said leaving the living room . I should've just kept my mouth closed just now.

- Craig

I grabbed my keys and walked out the house . I got in the car and drove to Mario's house to check up on him . I pulled up in his driving and knocked on the door. His sister opened the door and greeted me with a hug .

" hey Craig how are you " she said . I've always thought his sister was fine asf . Every since we had a thing in middle school .

" wassup Mariah " I said . She moved to the side to let me in . I walked inside .

" Mario is actually sleeping right now he just took his meds "

" oh forreal ? Well ill come back later then "

" okay ill tell him you came by " she said smiling

" ight " I walked out the door and she stopped me .

" oh wait Craig , can I have your number ? I lost it when I got my new phone "

" yeah sure " I turned around and walked back to her . She pulled out her phone and I put my number in . She looked at me and bit her lip

" you should definitely come over tomorrow . I'm having a birthday party and I would love for you to come "

" ill be here " I smiled and got back in the car . Mariah will be 20 tomorrow .. Damn , I miss her . She was fine asf and still is . When me and Mariah were together in 8-9 grade I lost my virginity to her . She turned me out .

I drove down the street and stopped at corahns house to check on him . I pulled up out front and went to the door and his cousin was leaving out .

" wassup prod " he said dapping me up . His brother was apart of the gang to .

" wassup , corahn in there ?"

" yeah he in there in the living room with some girl " he said " go in there and bust his bubble . Bringing random females in my house " he laughed and left

I walked in the house and into the living room . I saw Corahn and Trey on the couch sleep with a cover over them. I never felt so heated in my life . I couldn't even get words out . I left the house and drove home . I swear I can't have a anything to myself . I can't trust people . I trusted her , never again will I trust her . I don't even wanna be with her at this point . I started to swerve so I stopped and sat on the side of the road . Tears began to fall . I've never cried over any girl but she got me .

____________________________

Kik me - .hahabitch. with any questions or anything .

If you would like to see any of the characters you can kik me as well .