Chapter 6

- 1 hour later

Me and Chres laid in bed as our lips moved in sync. I stopped as I started to think more. and more about how wrong it was. I really don't like him I just did this to make Craig jealous and mad. Chres continued to kiss my neck and it just became gross to me . I pushed him off of me and quickly put my clothes back on. "What's wrong ?" He asked . I put my shorts on then my camisole . " nothing , I just wanna go home . I'm tired " I answered putting my shoes back on . I had on some custom made breds , Chres brought them as an early birthdays present the other day . " okay " he put on his clothes " come on " we walked out to find Randy . I felt weird . I can't explain the feeling . We walked downstairs and I just felt sick like everything was out of place. My head was pounding from the music , I was mad dizzy , idk I swear he put something in my drink. We eventually found randy . She was outside with her ex , Mario . Who knows what they were talking about . " we leaving ?!" She asked stumbling trying to stand up . She was high af . I knew it as soon as she looked me in my eyes . " oh shit " I said and face palm myself . " umm randy ? Come here ." Chres said grabbing her hand and helpin her to his car.

We got in the car and she began talking . She sound dumb af ! " where we going ? " she asked us with a seriously high facial expression .

" home trick ! Where else ? " I said

" bikiniiii bottom " she started singing . I wanted to slap her .

" how we going to get her in your house ?" Chres asked .

" idk "

" we gotta figure out something " I looked at him and he gave me this " hello " look . " we have to go through the basement I guess " I finally answered . He said "okay" and parked down the street from my house. He grabbed randy out the backseat and carried her I the back of our house. She kept saying dumb stuff omg. I popped her in her mouth telling her to shut up. She did a little bit . We went in the basement and he laid her on the couch . " thanks " I said to him walking him to the door.

" your welcome " I smiled and opened the door.

" Ill see you Monday ? If I don't do anything Sunday then ill see you then " I said with a warm smile .

" okay bye trey " he said and walked out the door.

I walked back over to randy and looked at her. Smh she is high af . If her dad knew she got high and even had a boyfriend . Her life would be like legit over. She sat up and pulled my face to her. And chuckled "trey" she whispered to me "what?". " I lost" he said and started laughing super hard. I knew what she was talking about but I couldn't believe .. She lost her virginity to that dog . I smacked her and she started laughing . " retard " I said before leaving to get us pajamas . I tip toed up the stairs. As soon as I turned the corner . I ran into somebody . My heart started to pound super hard. I looked up and it was Ray. I placed my hand over my heart.

"Nigga you scared Me"

He laughed " y'all just now getting in the house?"

"Yeah" I instantly got this sharp pain in my stomach . I placed my hand on my stomach and tried to stand up straight

So he wouldn't suspect anything.

"You straight?" Ray asked looking at me with a concerned expression. I looked at him and stated walking up the stairs "yeah" I smiled back at them and went into my room and grabbed pajamas for the both of us. The fuck bruh ? My stomach is KILLING me . I just need to go to sleep . I feel like imma pass out . I just need to go to sleep BUT I haven't talked to Craig ALL DAY . We have to work on our project tomorrow and I don't even know if he wants anything to do with me. He was like mad jealous .

I walked Into the basement bathroom and changed my clothes. I sighed , I couldn't get him off my mind. Especially because of what happened tonight. I just feel disgusting . I didn't wanna have sex with him ... I shouldn't have .. It's just gross to me now . Omg . I grabbed my phone and text Craig " hey " he find text back . I shook it off and went to sleep . I hope this wont mess anything up to bad .. If I don't tell him what I did . I started to put my hair in a ponytail and realized , I have a fucking hickey on my neck . How great is that . I let my hair back down and rolled my eyes in the mirror . I was beyond pissed . I grabbed my stuff and went to lay down. Shit is too fucked .