Chapter 2: Billie you twat

Billie managed to get da tree up, it was kinda too big, but dat dun matter, dat means more presents right? Mike and Tré walked in.
"Aren't u guys excited for Christmas!?"
Billie screeched, Tré and Mike just stared at him.
"Well yes."
They both say.
"Why'd we havta have a party, why couldn't dis Christmas be chill?"
Mike asked, Billie swung tinsel around his neck like a scarf.
"Fam, I want to get to know our fellow punks, so I invited dem over dis weekend."
Tré and Mike's jaws drop.
"BILLIE! SATURDAYS IN 2 DAYS!"
Mike screeches.
"WE HAVENT HAD ANYTIME TO PREPARE YET!!"
Tré den said,
"BILLIE we hAVE NO FOOD OR LIKE PARTY GAMES READY?!"
Billie walked to a closet and pulled out scrabble.
"Here's party game #1."
Tré facdpalmwd and Mike stared at Billie like 'no'.
"ILL ORDER PIZzA AND WE CAN PLAY LIKE CHARADES OR SOMETHING!"
Billie said, den throws the scrabble back in da closet.

Billie basically decked out the whole mansion with Christmas poop and he finally sat down on da punk rock couch. He cheked his mssages the seen dat all of his emos friends said dere were going to da party, Billie squealed. He saw Peet's message.
Pete: Hey remember when we drew names all dos months ago, ur getting me a present.
Billie almost smashed his laptop shut before back flipping out of the house and into his minivan. He went to a different walmart, since he was PROBABY banned from the other oneu. He trampled through the isles, and came upon something incredible.
It was white undies, on the butt it said, 'BAD BOY' in some sort of punk font, Billie stood there, gazing that the booitful clothing. Billie den said,
"Peet's emo, so does that mean he's a bad boy?"
Billie didn't question it, he grabbed the present and stuffed it in his shirt. He barrel rolled out of the Walmart and found himself sneaking back into the punk rock mansion. Billie looked at his wrist, OF COURSE THERE WAS DAMN WATCH, but it wus late, and he should be zzzing. Billie snuck upstairs and found a random box and put Petes new undies, in da box. He wrapped it up with some wrapping paper he found, it was of course spongbob wrapping paper, DUH. Billie slapped a stick3r on da box and marked.
To Peter
From Billzor
Billie smiled, he was so creative. He rolled back downstairs and put da present under the tree, he slipped back up to his punk room and wondered what peeter got him.