Chapter 3: Perty Tiem

Before the trio knew it, it was already satardy. And their emo friends would be arriving shorty. Billie ordered 12 pizzas and he searched for his Santa hat and flopped it over his flufy hair when he found it. He skipped downstairs, only to see Tré talking with Gerard and Frank from my romance is chemical.
"HUELLO WELCOME TO DA PARTY.'
Billie screamed at them, he suddenly realized it was just da two of dem.
"Whur's Mikey aund Ray."
Frank and Gerard looked at each other.
"Mikey and Ray were aparently selected to be in the hunger games and now they to save the world and crap."
Gerard groaned, the rest of them groaned.
"It's so annoying when that happens."
Tré said, until the door was kicked down, by a tall boy carrying some other tall boi.
"AH YUS ITS DUNEIL AND PHILIOP."
Billie squealed, and Dan let Phil go.
"BULIE HI."
Dan screamed and Billie and Dan hugged. Phil stood there, until Dan wrapped his arm around him.
"YEW GUYS CAN SIT IN THE LIVING ROOM WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE OTHER GUESTS."
Gerard, Frank, Dan, and Phil all went to das living room. Billie waired, and soon satan walked in.
"HELLO BRENDON."
Satan looked at him.
"Cough cough, I'm nit brendon, I'm satan, cough cough."
Billie gazed at brendon/satan.
"Okay fam, go sit in da living room."
Da blue grey demon waddled over into the living room. Two guys appeared suddenly.
"We're twenty one peeplets."
Said one of them in a quiet voice, the other waved silently.
"Hi jish and tylor, go sit in there ples."
Josh and Tyler went to da living room where Dan was already making out with Phil.
"HEY."
Billie turned and saw Pete, Billie grinned.
"HEY MY LIL EMO."
Patrick was beside him, but Joe and Andy weren't there.
"Let me guess.."
Billie sighed.
"Andy and Joe were captured by some guy with a white beard and are rebelling and shet."
Patrick and peet nodded in unison. Billie gestured to the living room, the bois left and joined the others, the only person who wasn't here yet was John cena. Suddenly...

Doooo doooo doooooo dooo
"Oh no."
Billie covered his ears.

RUUUUU AFTHERNUUUUU

John cena busted down the door and flailed his arms. Billie screeched as john cena's trumpets blared.
"HEY BILLIE!"
John said, his music finally stopped. And Billie was breathing intensely.
"HI MAN."
Billie twitched as his ears rung. They two went into the living room, everyone was chill. Billie's ears felt like fallin off, but he had be posITVE. He fixed his little hat and ANNOUCED.
"ITS TIME FOR EVERYONE TO GIVE THEIR GIFTS!"
Tyler put up his hand.
"Can I go."
He said in his quiet voice. Billie nodded. Tyler handed Josh his present, Josh opened it up only to pull out a banana, he looked at tyler.
"Hey, at least it's somethin man."
Jish handed Tyler his gift and Tyler ripped it open, to find a banana. They both looked at each other.
"I can't believe we got each other the same ting omfg."
Jish freaked, next was Gerard was Partrick. Patrick tossed his present to Geard, he opened it to find pete nudes.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
Gerard screamed, almost ripping the picture. Patrick screeched,
"WHAF?! DONT YOU FIND IT GREAT."
Beebo leaned over to John cena and whispered.
"Don't worry it's not a bad dik."
Gerard vomited and Patrick grabbed his present from Gerarx, he got a noice scarf.
"AWWW! Thenk you geard!"
He blushed, Gerard was dun vomiting.
"ATLEAST ITS NOT NUDES WTH."
Next was Dan and Phil, they of course gave each other tabinof's becuz it needs to sponsor in this story.

BUY THE AMAZING BOOOK IS NOT ON FIRE!!!

next was Billie and Pete. Pete gave Billie his gift, Billie ripped it open to find new eyeliner. Billie squealed.
"Thank you mannnnnn."
Billie handed Pete his gift, Pete ripped it open. He pulled out the undies, his eyes lit up, tears started pouring down his cheeks.
"OH MY GOD I ALWAYS WANTed THIS."
He cried, Patrick hugged him and comforted him. While Pete was sobbing, Satan gave moik his present, which was a bass, that if he dropped the world would explode, moik threw coal at Satan. Moik said.
"Ur satan u don't get a present."
Beebo let out a scream and ran away sobbing. Billie shrugged.
"Tru tho, he is satan."
Finally, John cena gave Tré his gift, WHICH WAS A TICKET TO WRESTLEMANIA WHERE JOHN CENA DEFENDS HIS TITLE... Tré den said.
"Thonks."
Tré gave John his present, John cena opened it to see a piece of paper. He opened it up, it read.
Lol m8te u suk.
John looked at Tré, he crushed the paper.
"Oh no."
Billie mutterred.