Part 26 presents and dreams

It was Christmas break and I hadn't seen Luke for a few weeks now so I can probably say it's officially over. But I'm not entirely sure what to do with his present. I got him a penguin teddy that was massive and matching penguin onesie. Oh well looks like I'll have them. I got a personalised guitar pick for Calum and a nice bath bomb set for Ellie. We were suppose to be meeting each other in the Starbucks cafe down the road. I wore some blue jeans and my favourite grey bauble jumper. I grabbed some wellies and my coat put my hat scarf and gloves on and headed outside. I couldn't drive as it was snowing and as because I've only just got my driving license mum doesn't think it's safe. I got to Starbucks and saw Ellie and Calum flirting... Third wheeling today I think. I sat down.
" hey guys "
" hey " the both said in time.
" here you go guys"
They both opened their presents.
" thank you Ambs" Calum exclaimed.
" ah thanks I'll take a warm bath with one of these tonight" Ellie said I smiled back.
" oh here you go" Ellie put her presents on the table. I got a nice floral watch and Calum got a scarf and a picture card.
" thank you " I smiled warmly.
" my turn" Calum said whilst plopping the bags on the table.
Ellie got this beautiful heart locker with her and Cal in it and I got a personalised phone case. I loved it as it had pictures of me and Cal on.we talked for a while .
" Ambs I'm sorry I didn't think he would sing it to you whilst you were on stage"
" it's ok Cal I'm done with boys I know who did it Jake and Brad I heard them talk about something and obviously there plan was to make it look like I cheated on Brad when I obviously didn't."
" wait I'm sure Luke said you confirmed it"
" oh I did but I lied I just thought about all the shit I had to get through in the past and I didn't think it was worth arguing about it"
" aw Ambs ... Well we are here if you need us"
LUKES POV
I feel like shit since me and Amber broke up. So I decided to go in Starbucks across the road and I saw Calum and Ellie so I was gonna sit with them until I heard them talking to someone sitting across from. I didn't know who as there was a wall
" Ambs I'm sorry I didn't think he would sing it to you whilst you were on stage"
" it's ok Cal I'm done with boys I know who did it Jake and Brad I heard them talk about something and obviously there plan was to make it look like I cheated on Brad when I obviously didn't."
" wait I'm sure Luke said you confirmed it"
" oh I did but I lied I just thought about all the shit I had to get through in the past and I didn't think it was worth arguing about it"
" aw Ambs ... Well we are here if you need us"
shit I feel even more horrible now. I can't believed I wrecked the only true happiness I had but Jake - shit. I rushed over to their table grabbed Amber and pulled her outside. I kissed her passionately.
" I didn't think I'm sorry Amber"
" it's ok Luke"
" you wanna get back together?" I waited for her answer nervously until she nodded. We said our goodbyes and headed to Ambers house she gave me my present and the way she gave it me was fucking adorable. I went downstairs and ran across to my house to get mine. I came back and gave it her. As she opened it she looked shock.
" don't you like it?"
The next think I knew I was tackled to the ground.
" I love it Lucas" Wtaf it turns me on so bad when she says my full name but I had to hide it and I kissed her. I'm glad she likes the pandora ring ( A/N you can imagine it was any ring from there but I like the thin tiara one)
We decided to go Christmas shopping as we have to get some things got our family. it was very successful it was now night and Karen let me sleep over.

I went downstairs for a glass of water and I came back up and saw my worst nightmare. Amber was hanging from her curtain pole. there was a letter:

You know I love you I feel I've loved you forever. Lately I haven't been feeling very well I'm tired. I've spent almost my entire life with ghosts it occurred to me that it's time to bury them I can't do that here. No matter how hard I try and fight it off I'm left with this feeling that I have to go. But I know I have to do this if I don't I'm afraid I'll self destruct and worse you'll be there to see it happen. Know that I tried very hard to stay know that you are my one and only I'll miss you with every  beat of my afterlife heart our life together was the only home I ever really had. 

I love you , I always will , I'm so sorry

goodbye   xx

" Don't leave me again"

I sat up from the bed tears running down my cheeks I looked to my side and there was Amber sleeping soundly I kissed her cheek and laid back down thinking of the first time she left me.

FLASH BACK

" You are not leaving me"

"I can't stay"

" But I love you"

"I love you ... I love you in everyway that I can ... and I'll miss you the most... I miss the future I might have had with you"

" You're willing to sacrifice that?"

" sometimes we have to make sacrifices"

" no I can't let you go and I won't "

She left me by walking in the distance. I know who knew 11 year old (year 7s) had so much drama

END OF FLASH BACK

I went to sleep again this time dreaming about mine and Ambers future.