Part 6 - plan backfired

Is it hi or hey ? Haha I'm sooooooo sooorrrrryyyyy guyssssssssss 😜 but I'll make it up to  you soon

------------------------------------------

Ambers POV

I'm so sick of him it's just argggghhhhhhh!

I jumped out of my seat everyone turned to me

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS I HATE YOU !!!!!! JUST BECAUSE I LEFT YOU WHEN WE WAS YOUNGER AND I  SUPPOSEDLY BROKE YOUR HEART DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN START BULLYING ME !!!!!!!!!" I started crying I grabbed my bag and ran out of the canteen.

Luke's POV

I was really freaked out by Ambers speech. After she left everyone turned to me.

Calum stood up first "is that what really happened man ? Why do you keep bullying her ? Come on Holly" Holly stood up gave me the dead eye and walked off with Calum. Next up was Ashton  " your so stupid Luke I agreed to do one little thing to her but carrying it on is just disgraceful " he walked off.

Last but not least Michael he stood up and was silent for a few moments.

"Go on then Michael say your big speech as well"

" no Luke I'm not blaming just you because we all did hit Amber but as Ashton said it was pathetic carrying on bullying her like that just because she supposedly broke your heart" he walked away. I was left alone with no friends left in the world. Everyone was quiet through to the end of school, we all went our separate ways.

As I got in I walked upstairs.

"LUKE , HONEY DONT FORGET WE HAVE THE PARTY TONIGHT YOUR SUITS ON THE BED, AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT ANSWERING ME BACK BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TOU YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE PENGUIN "

Mothers , really know how to black mail you.

I sighed but as soon as she said she would hurt my penguin I jumped up got ready and a few hours later was ready to go , we left at 7pm and got there about 7:20pm.

Ambers POV

As soon as I got in I ran upstairs.

" AMBER DARLING , GET READY FOR THE PARTY WE ARE HOSTING TONIGHT YOUR DRESS IS ON THE BED DONT ANSWER ME BACK BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRAFFE"

I sighed as soon as she said she would hurt my precious little giraffe I jumped up and got the dress on.

Mothers, really know how to blackmail you.

I was ready by 7pm. I had a knee length white dress on and you could see the skin on my back all it had on the back was two straps over in a X and I big white bow on the X. (A/N some people might know this dress , it's on an app called wish) my dark long hair was now curled. I was ready to go when it was 7:20 the door bell rang I rushed and opened it  to see who was our company.

WHHHHYYYYYYY MOTHER!

-----------------------

Hoped you like it

Stay tuned for more 'Bullied by Luke Hemmings '