Part 11 - fight fight fight

IMPORTANT :
Hey guys thanks for voting and commenting I actually didn't really think that I was gonna get this many votes and views on this plus I've gone through all the comments and I have to say you do know how to make me feel happy :) but unfortunately when there's a good there's a bad , there were some hate :( so I'm just gonna say this once to all you haters out there !
" If you don't like my book don't read it"
-------------------------------------------------------
" holly ?! " my heart sunk . There was my best friend making out with my childhood best friend A.K.A my bully. The both looked at me.
" omg I'm so sorry Amber"
" no forget it , you can have the little bitch Holly" I ran off crying , ignoring everyone else calling my name.
LUKES POV
I was in the middle of making out with Holly when I heard a gasp at the door. We both looked up . I saw the heartbreak in Ambers eyes. I felt a weird but bad feeling in my stomach. Holly got off of me and started to apologise to Amber. Amber then looked at me then Holly with disgust in her eyes.
"no forget it , you can have the little bitch Holly" she then ran off crying , ignoring everyone else .
Hold on a minute did she just call be a bitch ?! She's the bitch , she killed my heart , she made me cry for ages when we where younger.
Just after she ran out everyone came running in. Oh shit! Here comes the big speeches again ...
After like 10 minutes of people constantly nagging in my ear I decided to go for a walk.
AMBERS POV
I ran down the hall and bend gown against the lockers crying my eyes out. I was drifting off to sleep until I heard someone call my name. I looked to where the voice was coming from but I couldn't really tell who it was because my vision was blurry so I took my chance.
" Jake ?"
" Amber , what happened to you?" He bent down beside me.
I looked at him for a few seconds pulled him into a hug and burst out into tears again. " oh Jake I don't know what to do"
He pulled me back and wiped my tears away . " hey shhh luke isn't worth those tears "
" how did you know it was luke? "
He just looked into my eyes grabbed chin and moved towards me. I didn't move , it felt nice , we had a few sparks but not as many as luke. After about 4 seconds our kiss was interrupted by a loud voice.
" AMBER YOU GO ALL MAD AT ME FOR MAKING OUT WITH SOME CHICK BUT AFTER YOU GO AND MAKE OUT WITH SOME DUDE?!"
Jake looked at me and sighed " won't be a minute beautiful " Jake got up walked towards the mad luke and said as calmly as he could " look mate why are you so mad at her , your the one who started this shit "
" LISTEN JAKE DONT GET INVOLVED OR ELSE THERES GONNA BE BLOOD INVOLVED TOO"
" yeah your blood" with that Jake punched luke right in the nose.
PAUSE THE SCENE
for you readers out there you'd probably think I would try and break the fight up but me being me I sat there kinda fangirling that 2 boys were fighting for me , literally fighting for me .
PLAY THE SCENE
After about 1 minute of the Boys trying to hit each other I began to fell faint and finally I fell into a pit of darkness.
-------------------------
Lololololololol