Part 16 - fight #3

ONE DIRECTION IS SPLITTING UP 😣 only for a while though which is good.
------------------------
Ambers POV
I woke up with a banging headache. I looked around me and there were bottles everywhere. I step out of the tent and the the first thing I smell is bacon. It literally makes me feel sick. I sit down next to Sliver and yawn.
" morning"
I heard a few mornings back. I felt two pairs of eyes looking at me. " *sigh* I'm going back to the tent" I was walking back I still felt the two pairs of eyes looking at me. No one said a word because of how awkward it was. I got in the text staring at my blow up bed .Jake played me ... " you fucking played me" tears started swelling in my eyes I turned to face the devil himself.
" I wouldn't exactly call it playing more like using ..?"
" so what Jake ! You still broke my heart at the end of the day." I walked up to him and stopped so we were about 2-3 inches apart .
" don't you dare say anything more to me Jake your a vile human being "
I looked into his eyes with disgust. I turned around and paced a while.
" ME VILE?! AT LEAST I DONT KISS MY EX OR WHATEVER YOUR CALLING HIM NOW AND LEAVE THEM STRAIGHT AFTER MAKING IT EVEN MORE AWKWARD "
" what are you on about now Jake ? "
" you heard me, you got drunk and you kissed Luke and said you love him"
" I did not !"
He walked up to me.
" listen to yourself Amber your so delusional !  You know you did it admit it . Instead of accusing others why not stop and think about you before you attention seeking bitch. Hmph no wonder your father doesn't care for you anymore."
" YOU YOU BASTARD "
I felt a stinging in my cheek . He - he hit me right across the cheek. Suddenly another person walked in and punched Jake in the face causing him to fall backwards. I looked up a and although my sight was a bit ..foggy? because I was crying my my tears were in the way I immediately knew it was Luke. He picked me up bridal style and we left the tent and Jakes broken nose. I rest my head on Luke's chest.
" Luke ....  Thank you " I quietly whispered. He smiled in response.
I guess even villains can turn good.