chapter five

Patrick

I woke up to sound of someone throwing pebbles at my window. I looked outside and saw Megan standing and she has two plastic bags with her.

I put on a clean shirt and a clean pair of shorts while I quickly ran downstairs to open the door.

"Hi Patrick! Good morning!" She said. She's still in her pjs... which was quite awkward but nevertheless, she's still cute.

Wait what...?

"Hi hi hi hi, come in." I said as she came inside and rushed to the kitchen and placed the plastic bags there.

"Uhm what are those?" I asked her

"Oh, I brought breakfast!" She said as she took out a tupperware with race and another tupperware with corned beef inside, and another tupperware with eggs inside.

Woah, this girl knows my faves!

"Oh hey Pat, do you have milk? I'm gonna make us hot choco!" She said as I opened my fridge to get the gallon of milk "thanks!" She said rushed to the stove, and I noticed that she's wearing adventure time socks. Is she really a twenty-four year old?

"Done!" After 10 minutes of waiting the food is already ready.

"Mmmmmmmm..." I said

"Is it good...?"

"The best!" I said with my mouth full of food.

"Thanks Paddy."  she said

"Paddy...?"

"That's I'm gonna call you from now on and oh by the way, this is actually the first time that I cooked for someone." she said as she sat beside on the counter

"Well I'm glad that I'm the first who gets to experience this." I said as I hugged her.

wait

WHAT?!

I realized that I was hugging her so I quickly got out from the hug. And dang I could feel the hotness in my face

"S-sorry. I-i was just overwhelmed." And I smiled and continued to eat

Dammit Patrick.