chapter eight

Patrick

I know it's crazy.

How on earth can you fall in love with a person easily???? In just 2 days???? You fell in love?????

Welp... I'm trouble.

Megan left 10 minutes ago and it's already 9 pm. We basically spent the whole day together, just listening to music, talking about our lives, eating.

I've learned a lot of stuff about Megan. Like how she likes to cook, how she coped with depression when she was 13, or she basically coped with life. And also, I learned that when she was in high school, she was always on top of her class. So she's smart, and I'm very impressed. And on college, graduated with flying colors too. You impressed already? I am too.

She's amazing, she's beautiful... yet so mysterious. It feels like she's hiding something, something dark about her past I guess?

*ringggggg ringgggggg*

"Hey Tyler!"

-Hey Pat, so are you done with the cover?-

"Cover? What are you talking about Tyler????"

-Jeez Pat, don't tell me it's not yet done. The client needs it tomorrow? I emailed you the details two days ago!-

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Sorry Tyler but I-i didn't check my emails these past fee days, I was busy and a lot of things came up and--"

-Look Pat, as far as I know you're never busy. And you always get your work done.
You always impress the clients because you send it to them the day before so if there are changes they can tell you and you can fix it, what's happening Patrick?-

"Well that's every detailed Tyler. Uh, there, there is, a um."

-A what? If you need a break Patrick you can always tell me you know.-

"There's this girl."

-Woah. What? A girl? You're dating girls now? Wow, that's not the Patrick that i knew hahahahahaha-

"Well don't laugh about it okay? I'll get it done later. I'll just send it to you."

-Okay lover boy, let me meet this mystery girl okay?-

"Piss off Tyler."

-Hahahahahahaha bye lover boy.-

Call ended

Well I better get started.