Cyber Love (BEN Drowned Love Story)

Hello! If you've read my other creepypasta story, you will know that I've been planning this story for a while now. I just love BEN ! :3 

                                                                                                                                  ~Jenevee's POV~

            I sighed as I looked toward Leon. He asked me to see a movie with him, and he had to pick the most boring movie in the entire theater. I am in love with horror and thriller movies. But I guess he likes chick-flicks. Or he just thought I did. I stared at the screen with a blank expression and sighed to myself in boredom. This had to be the worst movie I've ever seen, but apparently it wasn't for the rest of the crowd, since I saw teenage girls drooling over some guy who I'm guessing was one of the main characters. I shook my head in disgust and laid back on the chair, attempting to sleep. Me and Leon weren't the best of friends, we actually were barely aquaintences. He just randomly asked, probably a dare. I looked up at him and stared at his hand atop of mine. I wasn't that into him, if he kissed me, I most likely wouldn't kiss back.

As soon as the movie ended I stood up and jogged out of the room. Leon was close behind me. I reached the center of the theater and the light blinded my vision. I turned and saw that my date was gone. I paused and stared around. He vanished. I peered into the mens restroom and saw nothing. I sighed. He ditched me. At the theater. While it's one AM. I knew it was a dare, no person could ever stand me. I started out the theater and walked towards my street. He was my ride home. I had a few miles until I reached my house. I had no friends to pick me up anyway. I brushed back my multicolored mainly-black hair from my eyes and started jogging home. About an hour and a half later I reached my house. I fell back on my bed and pulled out my laptop. I had to tweet about my "amazing" date. A few moments later I got  text.

Unknown Number: 'You shouldn't have done that.'

'Who is this?'

'I'm your worst night mare.'

'Leon if this is you I'm not scared.'

'It's not Leon. Leon's gone.'

'Im calling the police.'

'Not if your on the floor bleeding to death and gasping for air before you can dial 911.'

I gulped down the lump of fear in my throat.

'Im dialing right now.' I texted back.

'Then it seems like it's time for me to spring into action, isn't it?'