Chapter 39

Come on guys!

Only 4K away from being number one on the Ben Drowned stories!

I think we can do it, what do you guys think?

Leave a comment, and here is chapter 39!

---------------------------

I held my ears and groaned in the insanity called "guy talk".

This girls flaws.

This guys flaws.

How amazing sex would be with this girl.

How hot it would be killing that girl.

Blah blah blah.

So on and so on.

Etc.

"Hey, how about we all go killing?!" I finally interrupted.

Of course, they all agreed.

We all venture off to a large house, containing four children, a mother, a father, and I'm guessing a cousin.

Or they just rented the room out.

It was a huge family, and they seemed pretty bonded.

It almost hurt to know that in about ten minutes their corpses would be lying on the floor, blood everywhere.

I hopped through the window, followed by Ben and Jeff.

I swiftly skipped into the little girls room.

She looked about six or so.

"And Barbie got on to RainbowDash and flew into the space!" She cried to her dolls.

"What are you playing." I whispered into her ear, the sweetest voice I could manage.

"Who are you?" She smiled.

"I'm just your imaginary friend, Jenevee." I plastered a haunting smile.

"Why are you here?" She giggled, no fear at all in her voice.

"To show you the path to a better place, don't worry, you'll see your family there.." I laughed darkly, whispering my six famous words, and ending her life right there. I turned and skipped out of her room. I peered around the corner to see the little boys smile cut in and his eyes scooped out.

Ben must've helped him..

I snuck into the parents bedroom, Ben following as Jeff got the teenage girl.

I got the man, he had the woman.

He whispered some creepy ass words into her ear, instantly making her wake up and scream.

The man then woke up and locked eyes with mine.

"Dont hurt my family, you asshole!" He spat at me. I laughed and clutched my knife as he brought out a shotgun.

I looked at Ben who was staring at me, fear filling his eyes.

The woman was already stabbed a few times.

I used my "awesome ninja skills" to do a backflip, and failed miserably, sending me laughing on the floor.

Hey, I was a fun person.

I flung my knife at the mans ankle, sending him falling, moaning, and screaming in pain.

I thrust my knife into his stomach a few times with hearing a small 'click' at the end. I turned to see Jeff. A gasped 'O' shape on his mouth.

I hurriedly rushed over and picked him up.

Damn he was heavy.

I the teenage boy and the cousin stood behind Jeff. Also gasping.

Ben slit both of their necks in one swing.

I would've complimented but we had other problems..

I pulled him home, trying not to be caught by any form of police.

The caution tape was already surrounding the house by the time we were all in my living room.

Yeah, Jeff was immortal.

But if I didn't get the bullet out and get his wound cleaned up then it would cause pain to him every time he was revived.

I couldn't deal with that guilt!

I got out my ultra first aid kit for huge occasions. I pulled out the bullet with some tweezers and slowly took out the bits and pieces of medal and dabbed it with a medicated rag exactly for this case.

I cleaned up the blood and wrapped him with a bandage around his waist.

Yeah I got to see his lower areas, it's not like I gazed upon them!

Ben stared closely at my actions (not at Jeff's member..) and awed at how well I was doing.

"How did you know how to do that?" He questioned, as I left Jeff to rest.

I shrugged and set a timer for twenty minutes.

"I guess I'm just naturally good at healing.. Stuff."

(ALRIGHT!

So tell your friends, tell anyone! COME ON! 4K!!!

Leave a comment below!!)