Chapter 30

I laid my hands atop the mop of blonde hair, I couldn't help but smile, he did look like a thirteen year old boy.
His head was snuggled into the crease of my neck as his hands were placed on my hips.
My thumbs brushed along Bens hair just to calm him. His crying quieted and he held a tighter grip on my sides.
"Ben? Are you okay?" I asked, afraid of the outcome.
The mop nodded up and down as his sharp nails dug into my hips. Forcing me to moan in pain. "Ben! What the hell!" I groaned and fell atop my bed. He stared up at me with the sweetest look. As if he was innocent.
"I'm so sorry Jenevee.." His eyes filled with sorrow as the blood poured from his dark sockets and a devilish smile spread across his face.
What the fuck happened to the sweet blue eyes and innocent Ben?
His claw- like weapons dug harder and harder into my sides. I screamed and tried tugging his arms away from me, only making him tear the flesh from my hips.
I began blacking out as Ben slowly kissed my lips and murmured a 'Sorry, my love.' against them.
It all turned dark.

I woke in a large white room. Oh shit.
Heaven?!
No. If I was dead, I'd be in Hell.
I looked down at my sides.
They were wrapped tightly with a white cloth. My wrists had green bracelets on them.
I was in the hospital?
"She's awake!" A feminine voice shouted and a woman in baby blue outfit rushed over, followed by a handsome doctor smiling ear to ear.
"Oh good! We were afraid the creature that got ahold of you had put a poisonous chemical in your veins!" He chuckled and started pushing a bunch of buttons I couldn't name.
Another man walked over in a jacket and started asking a bunch of questions. I couldn't answer much. For Bens safety.
Why the hell would I care of his safety? He put me in a damn hospital! As soon as his questions answered, I muttered a few simple words to him.
"It was my boyfriend." I answered.
They all stared at me, as the doctor laughed. "No human could do this much damage. Especially to your face!"
My face?
Oh. The cuts.
I nodded. This doctor must not know what a knife is..
As they all exited, I sighed in boredom. How was I going to get out? I was in much too much pain!
I felt a flow of cold air and turned my head away from the window. "Damn wind."
"It wasn't the wind, beautiful." Bens caring voice answered.
I shot a glare towards him. "Get the fuck out." I spoke through clenched teeth.
"Well why would I? Can't I see my amazing fiancé?" He chuckled.
"We are not getting married, and no. I don't want to ever see you again Ben." I scolded and he just laughed.
"Well who's going to protect you? Tommy is dead." He grinned.
"W-what! How could you! Don't you think I'm dealing with enough you jackass! I fucking hate you!" I spat and felt tears swell up in my eyes.
He clenched his fists and held my arms down tightly. His claws creating more cuts in my body.
"My girl, does. Not. Cry."
"Then I'm not your girl, dumbass! We are through Ben!" I sang in my sarcastic tone.
"Nurse!" I screamed and he rose off of me.
Since when could he levitate?
He fell back to his feet and saw as the nurse ran in, her eyes widening. "DOCT-" She was cut off guard from Ben shoving his hands up her skirt and into her body.
Wait, what?
"BEN!" I yelled and he slit her throat, laughing. "What? I'm single, remember." He laughed hysterically.
As he went on his little rape-killing spree through the hospital, I managed to sneak out the window. Yes It was painful, but I couldn't see this!
I limped through the wooded area, completely confused where the fuck I was going.
Long way home...