Chapter 51

>>>Many Months Later<<<
I felt the baby kick.
Twice, in fact.
I was completely excited for this bitch to get out of my body.
But I love it.
The hospital has been sending multiple letters about the baby to my address, talking about how it has to be treated and shit.
But I don't give a fuck!
I have Ben to watch over me.
Hell, I can't even kill any longer! The damn baby slows me down, and I have these unusual cravings for mayo on hot dogs, and Cookie Dough ice cream with Mountain Dew.
Ugh, I've been trying not to sound weird and hide these cravings, but they grow more and more unusual the more I shove them into the back of my mind and they creep back up.
I laid my head onto the couch and watched Ben play on his console.
He would look back and question how
I'm doing every once in a while.
I would just nod and motion for him to get back to his game.
Slendy had let us stay at his place, so Ben wouldn't have to separate from his precious games.
He wasn't as stressed with his video games.
The one Jack guy kept pestering about how the baby was and how it felt, to be honest, it felt like some man beating me up like a punching bag hanging from the ceiling.
"Oh the Beautiful Mrs. Drowned is here!" I heard a sing-song voice laugh contagiously, I plastered a smile and turned around.
I jumped in my seat, almost breaking my water straight from me.
Thankfully , I didn't.
Whoever it was, wore a black and white clown suit.
Clowns.
I despise them.
My only fear.
Litterally.
"Whoareyou? Whyareyouaclown? Areyouacreepyoasta? WhyhaventImethim?" My words slurred and I was tempted to close my eyes, as I would do at the clown house at an amusement park I used to go to as a kid.
"It's Jack. Laughing Jack Madam." He kissed my hand.
"But isn't he Jack?" I motioned toward the Jack Id grown used.
The rough spine tingling laugh came once again.
"Jack is a popular name Ma'am." He reassured, disappearing behind the couch.
"Jack, get away from Jenevee." I heard Ben grunt, not daring to look away from his game of Halo.
"Hmmm Jenevee is it? Beautiful name My Dear, so what is the baby name?" Laughing jack rubbed my impregnated stomach. I shrugged.
"Nyan Cat!" Ben chuckled. I shook my head and groaned. "No Ben, that isn't a name. We've been over this. " I led out another groan.
"I like the Name. Maybe Kitten." He patted my middle and disappeared into a cloud of black smoke.
I heard The Former Jack scoff and peck my mid-section.
"Jacks such a... A prick." He grunted and sunk back into the couch.
I laughed.
He seemed alright, besides he clown fact. Eh, clowns.
I watched Bens game, though I could care less about it. I really was just thinking about the baby.
Kitten.
I like the name, Kitten.
Thanks L.J.
I felt something under me.
Wet?
I fucking urinated on myself?!
"Ben..." I whined.
"Yes Hun?" He didnt take his eyes off the screen.
Wait...
Water..
Duhh Jenevee!
"My water broke!" I stood up quickly and sped out the door, not caring if Ben was following.
I started sprinting, or In my case, wobbling quickly, through the woods and groaned, just using the magic to snap there.
I walked inside and explained to the nurse, soon I was rushed to a room.
I tore my clothes off and got into a hospital dress, being helped into the bed.
I seemed to be getting into these dresses more and more...
Wonder why.
Ben stormed through the doors, he held my hand and wrist and kept repeating, "it's okay, it's okay" to me.
I nodded and the doctors explained for me to push.
I did as they told.
I look up and made a grunting noise.
Ben.
He wasn't in illusion form.
He was in his usual attire.
Though instead of the blood, there they were again.
The crystal blue tears.
The tears of the man I loved.
I held his hand and he ha a wide smile across his face, I could've sworn it was wider than Jeff's.
I squinted my eyes shut and prepared for the worst.
A baby's cry.