Chapter 11

I struggled to break free, as Ben just stood beside me in a pouty face, which I guessed Jeff won't fall for.

I heard light footsteps and me and the pale man spun around to see a tall figure. My jaw fell into an 'O' shape and he bent beside me. "Why hello ittle one." His minty breath hit my forehead. "Hi.." I whispered, my voice choked from fear and a bit of astonishment. He chuckled, his voice sweet and caring. I smiled. "Are you The slenderman?" I asked.

I looked toward Jeff and smirked at his face. "You arent going to kill her?" He gritted his teeth.

"Ofcourse not? Why would I Jeffrey?" I would've just barely seen a grin on his blank white face.

He crossed his arms with a huff and pushed me as he walked downstairs. 'He just got told.' I thought to myself, giggling in my head.

'Yes he did.'

I froze and looked up at him. I smiled, then turned to Ben. "How'd I get here?" I raised an eyebrow. He turned toward the faceless man and looked back to me. "Slendy found you, and was going to uh.. Kill you... So I brung you back before he could.." He admitted. I nodded, then looked toward the tall man. "Can I go home?" I mouthed. I really didnt know my way back, and he did find me near my house, so he should know the way. Ben did too, but I wanted to spend some time with a legend. He nodded and led me out of the house. Ben followed behindas we ventured into the wilder. It was dark, cold, and lots more frightening then in daylight. I reached up and grabbed a warm hand. I smiled and kept walking.

He was almost like the father I always wanted, instead of the drug attict I had.

So I guess I'll treat him like he is.

Bens POV

I looked ahead to see Slendy holding Jens hand. Oh hell no. I raced forward and held her waist close to me. She giggled softly. " What are you doing?" She laughed quietly. I shrugged. "I thought you might be chilly." I rubbed her back slowly and she sighed in response, obviousely it was pleasureful.

Slendy lifted her off of the ground and away from my grip. I growled in annoyance as he slid her into her window and into bed. "Goodnight child." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

Rage kicked my insides as I climbed the walls into her window and sat on the sill. "Goodnight Jenevee." I softly cooed and slept beside her. Slendy would not take her away from me,

Even if she wasnt mine yet.