MUM!

It's now June and I am absolutely freaking about my holidays to Thailand, I will be able to see my family again, I also can't wait till this weekend too I'm going shopping with Emma and Sarah.... We're going to Starbucks to talk about our sweet sorrows and all that junk, I can't wait!!! So until then I have to focus on school and family!....
******************************
I got home today to find my mum waiting. In her coat and I made the mistake asking
"Mum where are you going there's no where to go it's raining so heavy today you don't want to go out there trust me, btw my friend Jessica's 13th birthday is tomorrow and I need one of the presents from the cupboard please!"
"NO! Grace that's enough from you get to your room and do your homework and it's none of your business where I'm going!"
"What did I do wron......?"
"GO GRACE NOW!?"
I walked up the stairs in a hurry tripping but I didn't dare look back! My eyes started filling up with tears and I couldn't help myself but I broke down crying in my bedroom but I had to stop as if my dad heard he would kill me like I had slapped my wee sister Larissa, and threw her in a dumpster, then stabbed her, when she come home I broke her fingers purposely, then I chopped her head off and she turned into a zombie! Sorry!
__________________________________________________________________________________

It's now Friday and my mum and I haven't been really talking as much but I am still being nice to her though as I thought about,
What she might do!

Starve me to death
Kill me
Ground me
Lock me in my room
Everything bad in the world that you could think of!
DeIt's really sunny outside and I can't wait till get out of school it's going so badly today I had to start counselling, forgot to do my geography and maths homework. Sarah is off sick and Emma is at the orthodontist. I'm afraid Sarah will be too sick to come shopping tomorrow, I know Emma will be okay she's so brave, she will turn up, I'm just worried about Sarah!