Over dinner is stupid!

So I was thinking last night about running away, but the more I thought the more it put me off it!.... I'm sacred for some reason? I don't know why?... HELP!! 
__________________________________________________________________________________

My dad was calling me down to tea and I was like no as I wasn't hungry, eventually I went down because if I didn't he would kill me! For dinner was chicken curry and rice it was nice, but, I wasn't hungry and got shouted at for not eating. Over a dinner is so stupid!
AHHH DAD WHY?
But now I've packed for Thailand and I am super excited as its only 2 weeks until we leave.... WOOHOO. Omg so I was skyping Sarah and Emma and they both got presents from their parents, Sarah got a new bed and Emma got an iPhone 4s.... So Lucky  all I got was a new hat with my name on it... My mum came in just there and told me
"Grace I love you very much, but you need to look out for your dad, he's downstairs crying because he thinks you don't like him?"
"But mum I have my right if I'm not hungry I don't have..."
"GRACE! I am the adult here you don't answer back okay? You understand me? I am the mum you do as I say" she screamed in my face in her awesome Thai accent. I felt my cheeks burn as I looked at her and nodded, she asked me to go and say sorry to my dad. I went down stairs to find my dad grab me tightly and scream in my face with his wet spit!

I was sent to bed at 9:00pm with no questions asked, I lay there wide eyes open trying to stop myself from letting out any tears. But I finally got to sleep at 0:30am, of course I woke at 3:47am again as I needed the loo!!! When I was tiptoeing to the toilet I heard dark mumbling coming from my mum and dads room, I put my soft cold hear against the cold hard wooden frame of their bedroom, I heard my dad say words that I can't even begin to explain, suddenly their lamp switched on with a start and I crawled to the bathroom.