Chapter 1: Dil

"Phan-dom."said Dan Howell, Internet cult leader.
"Fffam... Mon" shrieks baby Dil, laughing.
"Close" Dan said laughing. He looked at Phil, who was making dinner on the other side of the roomy flat. Dan's eyes shown with sleepiness, big, black circles shaped like crescent moons, under his drowsy eyes. He yawned sleepy. Phil smiled to himself, and turned his face back to the stove, where he was completely failing at making food for dinner. The whole flat smelled like burnt food.
"Dan," Phil started, "go to sleep. You've been up with Dil for the whole week. You're tired. Go to bed." A muffled sound came from where Dil was attacking Dan's shirt, with Dil's fat baby leg on Dan's face.
"Wamas!!!!!" Dil screamed with laughter. He fell off for Dan's shirt, laughing too much.
"Yes llamas,my beautiful boy." Dan smiled at Dil's now screwed up face. He turned to face Phil. " I hope you know I don't trust you anymore with Dil after last weeks incident.." He trailed off.
"Danny, I'm telling you, I'm not gonna throw him out the window if he cries again. Now I know that babies are real humans and not some weird llama dinosaur person with superpowers." Dan slammed his head with a pillow.
"Common sense Philip, common sense." Dan said rolling his eyes. He picked up now asleep Dil,with his baby thumb in his mouth, he sleepy walked over to their room and put Dil down in his crib. He fell into bed, groaning and putting his hands being his head. He looked up and saw the while ceiling, covered in glow In the dark stars to calm Dil down. He looked around his room and saw how much things have changed in the past 5 years. He saw Himself and Phil in a picture beaming into his soul, his wedding ring gleaming on the table side. Dil's adoption certificate hung above where Dil was silently sleeping, Phil's computer glowing with old videos of their channels. Dan's eyes slowly started to water, screwing up the room. His slowly shut his eyes and the room became darkness.