Chap 7: Rose and Phil

Dan sat up with a jolt.
"Wait what?" He said, his face full of fear.
"Knew that was going to be your reaction." She said, smiling to herself, her head on Dan's stomach. "And yah. Rose. Rose Aconson."
"Wow." He said breathlessly. "I never expected him to move on. Dil. Oh. My. God. Dil." "DIL" He cried.
Jade put her arms around Dan.
"Dan, you did the same thing. You found me, well I found you. You married me. And we are going to have a child soon. And yes, Dil. Actually, speaking of him, I talked to Phil yesterday and-"
"You talked to Phil?!" He said angrily.
"Yes, I did." She said matter-of-factrlly. "And also he's bring Dil over tomorrow. Him and Rose are going to get married. Dont look that way at me." She said, staring at his anger-filled eyes.
"Dil. He's coming. He'll be two now. Knowing how to walk, how to talk. His hair. Black. His eyes. Mine. Chocolate brown." He said looking in the distance. "You think our kids are gonna look like us?"
"Most likely Dan. Your eyes probably. My nose."
"How about your navy blue hair?"
"Like he/she can get it." Jade said rolling her eyes. "My hair is originally dark brown."
"Mmhm." He muttered.
The next day came way too quickly for Dan. Jade was up much earlier than Dan, her hair up in a bun.
"Now where do you think you are going, missy?" Dan asked sleepily.
"They are gonna be here in 10 minutes and I want to make my self look normal." She looked at him.
"Thats not a very Jade thing to do." He said staring at her.
"I dont really know. I feel neat today." She shrugged.
"Carrying a baby changed you. BABY GET OUT OF MOMMY'S TUMMY! YOU'VE CHANGED HER!" He yelled. Jade sunk to the floor, laughing, tears running down her face.
"I-" hiccup. "Hate you-" hiccup. "So much Dan-" hiccup. "Iel." A knock came from down stairs. They looked fearfully at each other.
"I think i got this Dan." She said.
"I think im going with you Jade." He said. "And yes in this. In pj's." He stated replying to her stare. They walked down together, their fingers interlocked. Jade opened the door and saw a toddler with chocolate brown eyes staring up at her. A mop of dark brown hair. She brung her head up to face the height of Rose and Phil.
"No wonder they're dating." She thought to herself. Rose had long straight black hair, jean pants, right above the ankles and a saracha jacket and a white blouse. Phil's hair was still parted the way it was always parted. Except he changed. He's grown up. He wore black jeans, a galaxy shirt and glasses.
"Dan." Phil mumbled.
"Philip." Dan answered back. They started holes into each other.
"Boys." Jade said rolling her eyes. "Jade Howell, nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand.
"Rose Aconson, nice to meet you as well." She took Jade's hand and shook it.
"Daddy?" Dil said, his big chocolate eyes wide open.
"Hello Dil." Dan said smiling, tears welling in his eyes.
"DADDDDYYY!!" He shrieked. He wobbled/ran over to Dan and gave him a hug at the legs.
"Hello my baby boy." Dan said, crying as he picked up Dil. He kissed him on the head. "Oh Dil."
Phil looked like he was about to burst into a Phil pile of guts.
"Let's go, Rose." He said angrily. He grabbed her by the hand and dragged her out. Before he left, he screamed at Dan.
"A FAN DAN OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, A PHAN?!" Phil pulled her outside.
"Nice meeting you!" She yelled as she shut the door behind her. Jade waved back.