Chap 3: Left

Dan stormed out of the room, fuming. The gold object was tightly gripped in his hand. He had not even glanced at it the minute Phil threw it at him. He stomped to the elevator and pressed the button to go down. The doors opened with a swish. He stepped inside and pushed the button to go to the first floor. He finally opened his hand and saw a ring. Phil's ring. In the inside, it said "May we love each other forever." The elevator doors flew opened and Dan came running out, tears flowing down his face like waterfalls. He threw the ring aimlessly, and didn't have a care in the world where it went.

He walked on for ages, trying to find a hotel for him to say, but he didnt bring enough pounds to afford anything. He walked to the local park, the street lamps glowing and illuminating the trees around it. A silent wind whipped Dan's hair around his face and rustling the tree leaves. He sat down on one of the large branches and placed his suitcase on another branch near him, opening it up and pulling out his phone and a long sweater he took as a blanket. He turned on his phone and saw a selfie of Phil kissing Dan on the cheek, which the only thing of Dil you could see was his fat baby legs. A notification popped up and it read
"Philly💕😘😍
Dan! Where are you! Im sorry! My love, please come back!"
Dan silently glared at his phone and stuffed it back into his pocket. The city in front of him distantly buzzed with sounds and the bright rainbow lights danced around the buildings. He could see his flat building. The thought of Phil looking out the window with baby Dil bawling his eyes made Dan feel miserable. He closed his eyes and drew his head back to land on the tree trunk. He took a couple deep breaths and the world went black.