Chap 5: Events

Jade's navy blue hair fluttered in the wind as she drove to her flat with Dan's arms wrapped around her. He held on for dear life as Jade's black and white motorcycle roared down the road. She laughed loudly, enjoying herself. Dan on the other hand was green in the face, fear drawn on his face. She slowed down and turned a corner which led to a double decker house. Fair lights hung in one of the windows which was the bottom floor of the house. Jade slowly parked her motorcycle into the garage and hopped off it.
"Wasn't that amazing!" She said excitedly.
" Oh yah. Amazing." He said sarcastically.
Jade led him by his hand into her house. Her living room was small. Painted light blue, it was decorated by paintings. A flat screen tv hung on the wall, with floating bubbles on the screen. A white couch sat on top of a fuzzy black carpet, accompanied by two bean bags. A laptop sat opened on the marble table in front of the white couch. Fairy lights strung around the room. They walked on, Jade taking off her galaxy shoes and motioned Dan to do as well. His black converse lay next to her shoes. They walked onto the kitchen which was slightly bigger than the living room. The redwood cabinets with the marble white tops gleamed as the lights above it hung from the ceiling.
"Kitchen. Obviously." She said out of the blue. Dan jumped. She led him upstairs to her room. It was dark blue like her hair, but roomy and light. Her lights hung above her bed( white and had black sheets). A cork board hung above her desk, which was crowded with pencils, a sketch pad and other random junk. A art easel stood in the corner of the room, with a paint pallet and tons of brushes on a little over turned bucket beside it. On her floor lay a blue fuzzy carpet, much like the one down stairs. A bean bag lay in front of her bed.
"Welcome to my room. Its really not much." She said looking at him.
"No it's perfect." He walked over to her and kissed her on the top of her head. Her pale face became flushed with pink.
"Oh and by the way, if you were wondering, me and phil are over." He said.
"OH NO!" She screamed. "No! That can't be possible! You guys were perfect." She started to hyperventilate.
"Jade, love its ok." He brought her over to her bed. As soon as she calmed down, she fell asleep, with Dan's hand clasped in hers.
And days went by. Weeks even. They got to know each other very well. Maybe even too well. One night as Jade went to bed, Dan walked over and traced her cheek bones. She giggled nervously. Dan's other hand traveled down her tank top and danced around her back. He pushed her closer together. The noses touched. Both their eyes closed and their lips touched. Jade's soft lips was filled with the lemony taste of Dan's lips. Jade's hands traced Dan's shoulders and into his hair. She brought both hands into his hair and hugged his head. Their kissing became more intense and they fell into bed. They broke apart for a moment looked into each others eyes and fell back to kissing. Jade fell on top of Dan, their tongues inter-locking. Dan slowly pulled her tank top straps down, exposing her shoulders. She giggles and kissed him harder. He pulled her straps all the way down the her butt and along with the rest of her shirt. She gasped, and moved her hands to the bottom of Dan's shirt. She pulled it up, way over his head. They broke apart again. Dan's eyes gleamed with happiness and Jade's face gleamed with surprise. She traced her finger down his chest and fell over.
"Wow Dan." She said happily, look over at him.
He laughed. "That only the beginning, my baby."
Dan took off all of his clothes, sexily. Jade watched, gaping.
"Oh wow..." She said eyes wide.
"Your first time, I expect?" He said as Jade got up and did the same thing. Her slender body gleamed in the light. "Yep." She said.
"Your in for a surprise." He said. He grabbed her arms and they started making out again. A moan escaped her mouth as he pushed her against him harder.
"Jade, not to loud, the people outside will hear." He laughed, mid-kiss. Jade kicked him. His tongue tapped against her mouth. Another moan came from her mouth. Dan pulled her blanket over their heads and they both laughed. Jade's left leg wrapped around his body. Another moan. Dan's mouth slowly worked down her body, as Jade's eyes closed.
"Dan-n-n..." She said wincing.
"A little bit more my sweets." He said pulling her back to him.
"No-" moan as Dan trust her harder. "Its- not that-"She broke apart from him. "Its.. Well i dont have a condom.."
"You don't want kids?" He asked.
"Well.. Mmk." She said, a moan escaping her mouth. He gave her kisses at every place he got to.
They broke apart for a bit just to look in each others eyes. Jade smiled.
"Dan, it hurts." She moaned.
"I know i know. Dont you just want a little bit more. Just to fuck me a little bit more." Dan said, smirking.
Dan moved on top of Jade and started to trust her dick into her.
"Harde-e-err." She huffed. "Fast-t-ttee Danny, faster." A moan escaped her mouth.
"Dan." She moaned. "I want you Dan. I want you." Dan pressed harder. A moan came out of her mouth. They broke apart, Jade's arms against Dan's neck. Her legs wrapped around his body and Dan's hand was placed right above her breast. Jade's navy blue hair stuck to her sweaty neck.
"Told you it was going to be a ride." Dan said kissing her.
"Danny, it was way more than a ride, baby." Jade whispered. They fell asleep together