Chapter 5

Author's Note: I was going to update yesterday, but I wasn't feeling too well and the deadline for a scholarship I'm applying for is Monday so I've been working on it. Procrastination is not good. Thanks for understanding peeps.

P.S. I'm thinking ahead to what will happen in the story line and I'm already getting second-lead syndrome.

GIF: V eating

YouTube: Akmu - Is It Ramen?

___________________

"It's okay if we eavesdropped right? You were amazing" he smiled at me and I could feel my heart explode.

V smiled at me waiting for an answer.

I bowed slightly and thanked him, my face growing very red again.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, it really is great. Almost as great as Hyorin herself" V told me.

"No wonder you've gotten so good" Jungkook told Ae Ra.

At this point, I could no longer hold it in so I let out a big breath and started fanning myself. How can any normal girl be so calm with two idols complimenting you? I continued to breath and fan myself while the others looked at me. I gave Ae Ra a look which meant, 'HELP.' She realized and spoke up.

"Oppa. Since I finished my singing lessons, can you help me with my dancing?" He nodded towards Ae Ra and I quickly excused myself.

"Don't you wanna see our dancing?" Jungkook questioned me.

"I see it on YouTube a lot. I'm going to go to the convenience store for a bit." I grabbed my bag, put on my shoes, and quickly left so that I could calm myself down.

The cool breeze felt really nice against my red face. How can they be so comfortable acting like that? I lightly slapped my cheeks a few times and walked into the store.

I grabbed a triangle kimbap, a drink, and ramyun. I sat at the tables outside and waited for my noodles to soften. I checked my phone and saw that I was already out of the house for 30 minutes. I must've walked slower than usual. I kept thinking to myself about what to do when I got back.

"AUUUGH. Forget it, I'll just go with the flow." I said to myself. I grabbed my noodles and started to eat it by picking up a bunch of the noodles with my chopsticks and shoved it in my mouth. It tasted so good. Probably because I haven't eaten the whole day and it was on the chillier side outside. I put it down for a bit and opened up the kimbap and took a bite.

"This is so good!" I exclaimed and started moving my feet like a little kid.

"I wanna try some."

I stopped chewing for a bit to look around when I saw V smiling at me. I gasped without realizing that I still had food in my mouth and started to choke RIGHT IN FRONT OF V. He quickly came over and opened my drink for me. I grabbed it and chugged the water. I breathed deeply after drinking.

"Thanks. Why are you here?" I asked him while wiping my mouth. Why do I have to do such embarrassing things around him?

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at my food. I pushed it towards him.

"I'm full. If you want some, go ahead."

He smiled brightly and tried it.

"It IS good! I haven't had this in forever since we're always on a diet."

I just watched him eat. He kept eating and seemed to forget that I was there. I looked at his face and saw that he was wearing the hat I found at the airport. I took out my phone and took a picture of him. I wasn't secretive about it enough though since he caught me. It looked like he was about to yell at me until he started choking on his food too. I started to laugh at him because his face was too funny. While laughing, I opened up the drink and handed it to him. He drank it quickly then thanked me.