Chapter 13

A/N: I had so many ideas for this chapter but hopefully it flows well and isn't too much! It's a bit hard trying to keep the time line correct when only a day has passed in the story but days, months, and years in real life haha. Don't forget to listen to the songs and look at the image/gif!

___________________

Sarangseuron neoege~ (To the lovely you)~

Beautiful, Beautiful~

After I sing these parts, he joins in on the rest of the lyrics.

Naega gobaekhaneun norae~ (I'm confessing in a song)

As I hear him sing those words, I slowly stop singing and wonder if he meant those words. He must've known what I was thinking because he mouthed, "Jeongmalloyo. I really do."

The butterflies in my stomach and the bubbles in my chest made me not want to sit still anymore so I got up and pretended to hold a mic as I joined along in the duet with V again. He also stood up and did the same. Soon the song finished and all we could do was clap to ourselves. Before I could make a comment, I heard a cough at the door.

JB stood there leaning against the door and pulled the front of his hoodie over his mouth to cover his smile. 

"Sorry, did I interrupt something? Haha." He joked around and continued to give us a teasing look but I decided to deny whatever he was thinking in his mind. 

"No we were just messing around. Did you need something?" 

"We were waiting for Taehyung to come wake you up for lunch since Jungkook's sister is done with her auditions but he took a while. I decided to come check and found out that a recording doesn't do justice to your singing." With that statement, he winked. I forgot he had seen a video of me singing so I ran to him and playfully hit him to stop him from saying anything more. I grabbed onto his sleeve and started to drag him out of the hall and called for V to follow us.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever, let's just go."

JB tried ruffling my hair which caused my bandana and hair to become messy.

"Hey now I have to redo my hair." I took the bandana off and before I could take out my hair tie, JB had taken it out for me. I looked at him and asked for the hair tie back but instead, he smoothed my hair down and stood back to see how it looked.

"Your hair looks really nice with it down."

"But it's still messy.." I ruffed my hair up in front of my face and tried to say something random to distract him from my face when I felt a hat on my head.

"Here you can wear my hat. Let's go to Kookie and head out." V smiled and walked ahead of JB and I and disappeared around the corner.

"Hey you look just like when we first met at the airport, messy hair and all."

"Haha, thanks for noticing." I nudged him and we went towards where V went but my mind wasn't present and instead was wondering if V was upset.

I'll ask him about it after lunch, I hope everything's okay...

___________________

"Chukahae!" We all shouted 'congratulations' to Ae Ra as we sat around the dining table back at the Jeong household. She thanked us and as a gift to her, she wanted to eat right away. We all agreed and dug into the simple Korean bbq we had set up. Along with it, we had spicy noodles on the side since we all really loved ramyun. 

Since I was flipping the meat, I made a wrap and fed it to Ae Ra.

"Mmm! That was so good, oppa here have one." Ae Ra also made one and fed it to Jungkook and made the same expression. He then made one and fed V who did the usual puppy face when he enjoys his food.