Chapter 12

UPDATE: Hehe, I'm back and I officially graduated college! Now that I have downtime with quarantine and no homework, I am trying my very best to try and stay updated with this fanfic. Thanks to all who have stuck through it and hi to new readers! Feel free to comment anything you'd be interested to see incorporated into the storyline and I'll see if I can make it happen.

Also, I kind of forgot how the storyline was going so cross your fingers it all works out hehe. Hope you all are staying safe and healthy! 

GIF: BTS Dogpile

YouTube: Got7 Magnetic Dance Practice

___________________

"Why is it that when we meet, it's always around food?" JB hands me the snack and smiles. Somehow, this time he seems to be different and more welcoming. I smile back and excitedly open the kimbap. I do small jumps to show how amazing it tasted and JB chuckles and ruffles my hair before gathering the guys to keep practicing. I smile still while looking at JB cause the gesture made me feel happier about the whole situation when I turned and looked at V.

Instead of looking at me, he had his eyes on JB with an upset face. 

Trying to keep a positive vibe for the start of the day, I put the kimbap right up to his face. Luckily that got his attention.

"Since you always eat what I eat, have some."

He gladly took it and ate the rest of it.

"Wow you must've been really hungry," JB jokingly commented.

I explained the hectic morning and how we had to skip breakfast to get to Ae Ra's auditions in time.

"Well why don't we all get lunch together then, all of us?" JB gestured to the rest of his members. 

I turned to look at them and smiled but before I could ask BamBam speaks up.

"Oh nononono it's okay! You guys go ahead. We-um-we-" He began to stutter and turn red and that's when Jinyoung said something.

"What BamBam's trying to say is, we already had plans for lunch but we can all get to know each other another time." I turn to JB and he looks confused.

"What? But I thought--" He started but when I looked back at the other members, I saw them exchanging suspicious winks and stares which stopped when they noticed me looking.

This time Jungkook cuts in.

"Well when Ae Ra's done, JB can come with us to pick her up and us four can head to lunch and celebrate her first auditions?"

We all nodded in agreement and decided to watch the Got7 members practice to pass the time. 

"Let's warm up with an old song." Turning to me, JB asked if I had any requests.

"I remember you telling me that you've enjoyed specific videos."

*Flashback*

"So which videos have you watched?"

The one that came up into my mind was a video of his fan service, but I couldn't say that without blushing once more.

"I-I forgot .." WHY DID I STUTTER?

"Was it 'Just Right'?" he got in front of me and did one of the moves. I laughed and walked around him.

"How about 'If you do'?" he got in front of me again and sang his part while dancing.

I walked up to him, "Shhh. You're a bit too loud, people could see you."