Chapter 9

Author's Note: Guys .. sorry. I only meant to take a 1 week break, but it turned into 1 year. Im glad you guys are still reading though. I'll try and be a better writer for 2017 (: Please be patient with me.

GIF: V & his dog

YouTube: Akmu - Be With You

___________________

"You'll be working at JYP Entertainment as an English instructor."

My jaw dropped. V asked what he said, but I kept stuttering so he took the phone to hear it from JB. V's jaw also dropped, but he quickly closed his mouth and handed the phone back to me. 

"B-b-but, what about the Jeongs? What about the photo?" I stuttered again.

"JYP will tell the public about hiring a new instructor and the photo was just a quick English lesson. JYP called the Jeongs and discussed it with them already. After Jungkook's sister audtions, you'll start working at JYPE."

"Uhm, is there anyway that I could still tutor Ae Ra after the auditions too?"

There was a pause on the other end and it seemed like JB was thinking of an answer to my question. It wasn't long before he replied.

"I think it will be better for you to lay low at JYPE until things start to die down. Then we can talk to both JYP and the Jeongs again to figure things out."

How am I going to be able to make money and live in Korea now? Actually .. this is a good question to ask JB. Instead of keeping these questions and thoughts inside, I quickly asked JB through the phone and I could tell I was saying too much from the blank face V gave me.

".. What?" I asked V. He took the phone from me and started talking to JB and then he hung up. V explained to me that I don't need to worry and that everything would be taken care of. 

"But but but, what about--" I started to say until V cut me off. He smiled at me and pat my head and repeated himself.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault that this happened. I'll take care of it so cheer up, okay?" The way he smile along with his eyes while his hand was on my head instantly brought redness to my cheeks. I was about to complain, but nothing came out of my mouth so I just nodded and looked down. V decided to keep his hand on my head and I wanted to walk away from this embarrassing moment, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It felt nice knowing that I have someone by my side when I've been alone in Korea. 

However, my face was still burning so I put my cold hands on my cheeks to cool it down. While flipping my hands to warm the other sides of my hand, V grabbed my face which now included my hands. I looked up at him in shock.

"What are you doing?" As I continued looking at him with wide eyes, he tilted his head at me with a serious face as if he was trying to remember something. I looked away and tried to get him to let go, but before I could wiggle my hands and face free, he smiled and held onto my hands only instead of both my hands and face. 

"I knew you looked familiar! You remind me of SoonShim!" I tilted my head and was very confused. I've never heard of a SoonShim before. 

"Uhm .. I don't know who you're talking about." I explained to V. He immediately let go of me and went onto his phone searching for a picture and when he showed me, my jaw dropped.

IT WAS A PICTURE OF A DOG. For the second time this week, I didn't know if I was supposed to take it as an insult or compliment.

"Are you saying I look like a dog?" I asked V. I must've looked upset because he shook his head and hands very quickly.

"Nonono. You just look and act adorable like her! I miss her .." This boy sure is full of surprises. I felt bad that he hasn't been around SoonShim so I pat him on his head this time and looked up at him. 

"Uhm, thank you? But don't miss her too much, you'll see her soon." I smiled up at him when all of a sudden he threw his arms around me and hugged me. 

I gasped and broke away from his embrace.

"V! What are you doing? We're still outside! Anyone can see us." When I said that he hung his head.

"You just remind me so much of her so I held you like I held her.." his voice trailed off while he looked at me sadly. I don't know why he said I looked like a dog when his puppy eyes made him seem more like one. I felt guilty when he gave me that look.

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to be rude. Cheer up okay?" I once again pat him and he also hugged me. 

"Can I call you SoonShim? Please please please?" Why did it feel like a little kid begging for candy? I let out a laugh and nodded.

"I'm glad you're feeling better SoonShim. Let's go back inside, I don't think I can warm you up anymore." He looked down at me and gave me his signature smile. 

___________________

It's night time now and I'm laying in my futon. Jung kook and V had to leave and go back to the others so I'm back in Jungkook's room. It oddly felt lonely without the two energetic boys around. I stared at my phone which said 1:54AM. Sigh. Why can't I sleep? I wrapped the blanket tighter around me and snuggled towards the wall. 'Why does this blanket smell different?' I thought to myself. Ah right, V was using it last night. It smells just like him. The way he smelled sweet like candy. This thought brought me back to when he hugged me.

I slapped my cheeks multiple times. I need to stop thinking of him. Why am I even thinking of him so much. Do I like him? Again I slapped myself. IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO DAYS, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. No, I can't possibly like him. He's just a friend, an idol. I sighed. What have I gotten myself into? I started worrying about all my problems: JB, the Jeongs, and the scandal. I started tearing up again when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and was surprised to see a message from V.

'Remember to stay cheerful SoonShim ~~ Here's a GIF of us together. Isn't she the cutest?' - Tae

'I gotta admit, SoonShim is pretty cute.' - SoonShim

'She looks just like her twin. Both are cute ~~' - Tae

'She has a twin?' - SoonShim

Instead of sending words, he sent the wink emoji. I was confused, but wasn't able to question V about it when he sent another text.

'Want to see SoonShim soon?' - Tae

'Sorry, but I'm afraid of dogs.' - SoonShim

'WHAT?! Not after you meet my SoonShim. Text me when you bring Ae Ra to the auditions, I'll show you my one and only adorable dog <3 ~~' - Tae

I laughed and jokingly agreed. I didn't actually plan to be able to see him that day because it would be chaotic with the auditions going on. We both said goodnight and I put my phone down when I realized something. 

Wait, did he say one and only adorable dog? But I thought SoonShim had a twin ..'

I reread the texts and thought back to what V said to me earlier in person, 'I knew you looked familiar! You remind me of SoonShim!' I started blushing when the thought came to me, 'Did he just say that I'm cute?"

___________________

Author's Note: Again, a boring chapter, but I really hope you enjoy so please like, comment (PLEASE COMMENT, I LOVE READING THEM <3 I'll reply to every comment), and vote (:

Enjoy the song and the GIF that V sent (;;