first ride<3

At that point of time I din't know my feelings for Molly .. My tutions were going gud .. And was enjoying going at her place for tutions..

Then we had our exams..

And had back to back tutions.. One day we were having 2 to 4 classes at her place and than after that 5 to 7 at other batchmate's place ... Before our tutions i had thought if we'll go together on molly's scooty for next tutions..and i am too shy that i din't have the courage 2 ask her.. So during my entire class i was praying please god make her ask me for it :)

after finishing the tutions i was about to leave but...heard something..

"it was what i was expecting"...!!!

but my mind got blank for a few seconds after..

she asked me 2 go with her for the next tutions on her scooty, instead of answering her..

i kept staring at her .. after few mins i agreed....

OMG!! We were going together on the same scooty(kind of vehicle) for the 1st time and my 1st ride with any girl in my life till then..

And the funny thing was that i hadn't driven a scooty for a single time and she asked me to drive .. I felt so bad that why god i din't learn to drive ..

its really stupid but i refused to drive her scooty and gave a stupid reason that my drivin is very rough and din't have confidence to drive doubles...

she smiled and we were on our route .. "Best ride i had ever!!"

Don't know why my lips din't lose the curve for no reason along the entire route..<3<3

-------

thanks for reading :)

and do vote