lucky or unlucky !?

Days passed by..

And a special day came...

it was 14th october..Molly's bday!!

i was planning since a week for her bday..had planned to give her a surprise gift! 1st time in my life I was planning something for someone...that feeling was awesome..:) i Was waiting for that day very eagerly n finally the day had come!

A week ago i had asked her for her recent pics..i thought she'll be angry but instead she gave me 2 of her pics the next day... i Was surprised and happy too that my plan is gonna b successfull... After having 2 pics i selected 1of them and returned the other 1..after reaching home i decided to make a sketch of her..but after trying lots i just couldn't do it the way i wanted so I had to give it to lily, (my cousin) as she was good at painting..

13th October..

Lily gave me the painting and i was elated as it had turned out to be just as I had expected..! The painting looked fabulous!

The same evening i got a gift for her... A best friends' showpiece ..it was really cute.. it portrayed a boy and a girl holding hands..:)After this the only thing that was missing was a letter with lots of wishes...

Took one paper n wrote a poem with loads of wishes..and at the end of it, i made 1 single name by combining both our names...

it looked perfect!

Finally it was all set!! But the problem was ......

.........how to make it happen...?

14th October..!

i got to know in the morning that coincidently i was having my tutions at other batchmate's place instead of molly's place ...that gave me a chance to give her the gift when no1 can see..

Tutions ended and i kept looking at her..was thinking how to talk her and tell her to meet me for sometime...

Finally gathered all the courage to talk to her and asked her to meet me at a place 2 minutes away from our tutions..i left and reached that place..i was waiting for that magical moment.. I was hoping she would be excited too..! After a lot of patience that moment had come ... She was infront of me wearing a cute pink top riding her bicycle and I just kept staring at her .....

She came close to me...

I smiled ...

She did that tooo.

I wished her and gave her the gift and the sketch. She just couldn't believe! At first she refused to take it but i inisisted so she finally accepted it..she said thanks and started leaving..but i was still just looking at her riding away on her bicycle.. I was extremely happy and satisfied as evrythng went just how I had imagined!

But.....

... that was not the end..

Next day when i went to the tuitions i heard from my sir about the painting I had given her.. i was shocked how come he came to know. And then one more shockin thing on my way... She herself had told sir and all the other batchmates that i gave her this kind of gift and all..

it made me feel very embarrassed :(

It felt like she made fun of me infront of everyone.. And then I had the worst evening at tuitions that day..she usually sat besides me but that day don't know why she asked one of my friend to interchange the places..

i was deeply hurt ..and just couldn't understand what went wrong.

am i that bad that she is behaving like this with me...? That feeling was like hell..Sir also made fun of me...the entire time I was just thinking why did this happen.....

Inside I was dying to talk to her about it but she just ignored me way too much..:( :(

--------

Guys this is my first book and I am trying this for the very first time.

So short short parts, please ignore that.

Please ignore my grammer and spelling mistakes

thanks for reading :)