she made my day #first look

My college had great events. One of that was organised by my batch. There was a committee for the event and I was one of the committee member. We had started the prepration almost like a month before because it was gonna be a huge event and we wanted to make it a real success and also memorable because it was gonna be the last one for us. Internship is the last year of my college life.

We listed six students from every batch for their specific work. The event included a week full of sports then various days and at last a cultural night.

In the sports week we had almost like 25 games, indoor and outdoor all together. It included games like cricket, football, volleyball, carom, chess etc.

All these games were going to be interclass matches. So there was going to be a lot of bonding between the fellow students but also clashes between the seniors and juniors. Everyone just needs to have a good spirit as its just a game afterall. But basically it was going to be a fun week. Also we had planned a DJ night at the end of the week. All the students were looking forward to it.

In the cultural night we had dance, fashion show and drama competitions per batch. As we din't want to run shot of time during the main event we strictly made it one entry of each event per batch. Students from all the years had participated in it.

Every batch had their own small commitee who gave their batch all the info about the events and took their enteries too. Due to lots of entries in dance and fashion show we decided to shortlist them by auditions.

From the 1st year we had two group and two solo performances. We had to select only one group. If they all were good we would just tell them to combine and dance in a bigger group together.

I was there in the audition hall for managing everything bcz being a committee member it was my responsibility. I had the list of participants. Auditions were going good. All the participants were doing well so far. Fashion show auditions were held before the dance. I was too tired after doing all this but still there were some of the auditions that were remaining from the first year. First performance of a girl had started. She did a great job.

After that 5 girls entered the audition hall. I was managing all this since the morning and it was noon by then. I was too tired n quite bored too. I was sitting besides the judges. The dance had started . They were all doing well.

Suddenly my eyes fell upon this cute girl in that group. She was wearing red pants and a white shirt. She looked quite pretty and her outfit suited her nicely. She stood diagonal to me. All my tiredness vanished! I don't know why I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked very beautiful while dancing just like a doll. It brought a smile to my face. My heart skipped a beat.

The dance got over and she was leaving the room. I just din't want her to go. I kept looking at her until she was completely out of sight. I tried to know her name from the list. I gotto know her name was Stella swan. I was sad that she had gone but quite happy too. She was so pretty that many of my friends also got attracted and started asking her name. I had just hardly seen her still I got jealous. I told them the wrong name just so that they don't come to know about Stella.

As soon as the auditions got over I rushed out searching for stella in the entire college. Don't know where all my tiredness had fled away! I guess it was Stella who truly made my day!!

---------

Edited by my besty

thanks for reading

do vote :)