oh shit!! Not again

Next day was going to be my first day at college. Me and my dad had gone for all the office work. Some certificate verification and stuff. A day after my college will start. I was very excited but there was a little fear too about studies as it was not gonna be like school where studies were just so easy and could be done playfully!

My college was so far from my place that it normally took me an hour to reach by bus. First lecture of the first day was introductory. We were 100 students in our batch.

First day went off well.

Then college life was going great.

Months passed by as days. Time just fled away. Made so many new friends.

One day I was sitting with my friends in canteen taking lunch. Suddenly one girl came at the counter. She was quite cute. Din't know her name at that time. I kept staring at her.

When you start liking someone its kinda obvious you start noticing that person. I did that too. I came to know that her name was emma. Everyday I noticed her whenever she was around me. I felt that she was noticing me too. In my practicals, I caught her looking at me. That feeling was quite ticklish. My tummy had butterflies. Friends did their role and teased me. One of my friend also told me that she was looking at me. Day by day I started liking her more. I liked it when we looked at each other.

Emma was my 1st ever crush of college life. She went to college by van. I also thought of following her. I know it was quite stupid but that's how we become when we have a crush. I did it too at times with one of my friend. I was quite shy in 1st year. I din't know how to behave with girls. I din't know how to talk how to express myself.

I sent her a request on a social networking site. She accepted it and I was happy. I messaged her on it. I quite felt like she wasn't interested at all in talking with me. I got her number through one common friend and I texted her.

She replied me once or twice. I kinda felt that she ignored me. I don't know what had happened to me. I couldn't really digest that she was ignoring me. The fact was that it was one sided crush :(

----------

thanks for reading :