Chapter 10

I trudge home with tears lacing my eyes. Natsu somehow ended up destroying the town, meaning we got -500 jewels. Yes we had NEGATIVE JEWELS! We weren't allowed to stay in the towns' local hotel either! We had to sleep in the forest and it doesn't help that during the whole mission I kept getting those stupid negative thoughts that tell me how weak I am. I'll go to the library in the morning so I can research about nightmare magic.

I open the door and let out a yawn. "Home sweet home."

"Hey Lemon head! You ran outta bread!" I hear someone call from my kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I scowl at him.

"Looking for food. Are you blind or something?" Sting questions while rummaging through my fridge.

"The mighty Sting doesn't need to answer you!" A red cat yells.

"Oh great another cat. Is this one going to call me fat too?"

Sting then immediately stops what he's doing and stares at me with a piece of turkey hanging from his mouth. "Of all things you are now where near fat." He says while eying my body.

"Keep your eyes up you perv!" I know that I'm sexy, but my body isn't a museum. But, at the same time as long as they only look and don't touch the display I guess its fine...

Slut

My eye twitches at the statement. Shut up.

"You two are loud." Rogue emerges from my room with a green cat in a pink frog costume on his head.

"I can be as loud as I want. It's my apartment, speaking of which. You two need to leave." I point to the door.

"What about us Ms. Fairy?" The green cat asks and my heart instantly melts.

"You can stay however long you want." I gush while grabbing the cat from Rogues head. "What's your name?"

"Frosch's name is Fro!"

"I'm Lucy."

"Fro thinks Lucy is nice." The exceed looks towards Rogue, who nods in agreement.

"Nice is the last thing I'd use to describe her." Sting remarks.

"Good thing no one asked you to." I mentally dagger him with knives of doom.

"Hey! That's no way to talk to the mighty Sting!" The red cat yells again. I put Frosch down and pinch the red exceeds cheeks.

"And that's no way to talk to someone in their own home!" I continue to pull.

"Sowy." He cries and I immediately stop.

"That was unexpected. What's your name?" I question.

"L-Lector." He blushes in embarrassment. I let out a small giggle.

"I'm Lucy." I put my hand out for him to shake. Lector hesitates for a minute before placing his paw into my palm. His eyes widen for a second before he snuggles into my chest.

"I guess you can all stay for a little while." I sigh, while walking to the couch. "What are you guys doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be at your guild?" I question.

Sting shrugs in response.

"But aren't you the guild master?"

"Sabertooth can take care of itself." He declares while closing the fridge.

"Rogue?" I turn my attention to him.

"We've gotten accustomed to coming here." He answers.

"Ugh. Well get unaccustomed. I don't have enough jewels to buy more food." I pout. I hear Sting snicker from the kitchen.