Chapter 1: Seeing Her

HENDRIX POV

Unedited

I quietly chuckle as I see Jimmy, or Jack, or whatever his name is get slapped by Hannah. Serves him right. Men shouldn't disrespect their girl. "I can't believe you!" Hannah screeches. Of course they've been off and on so everyone else can believe it. "This is the bagillinth time you've cheated Jason!"

Jason! That was his name! "Baby it wasn't like that. She meant nothing. She's just a-"

"S***" Hannah cuts in. Man she's mean, and dumb for going back to him.

"Oh, come on are you stupid Miss Popular. He's been cheating for like ever," a voice says as soon as the parking lot gets quiet. Everyone turns around, and sees the most cutest girl. Then she turns red and whispers, "Well, crap."

Hannah sends a death look to her, and then turns to Jackson-uhh-Jason."We are like totally over, and you can go f___ yourself! I never want to see your ugly af face again!" Then she storms into the high school.

"Of course you will," I think to myself, "in fact they'll be together by lunch, and that's a fact."

"Quite the show we got this beautiful morning," Carter, my best friend, says.

"Oh the joy of high school relationships," I say. Then aloud I wonder, "who was the doll that interrupted?"

"Who? Oh! Her! That's Persephone Finch. She hangs in our group... You know she hangs out with Jessie, and Sky," Carter answers. "Man, she's a feisty babe! I wouldn't mind taking her out, but alas she has a feud with the populars. I don't mind though its hot!"

"She's cute I guess," I say looking at her. She's talking to a boy, and a girl. I'm guessing that one is Sky, and the other Jessie. I wonder if the boy is her boyfriend, and my stomach sinks with sadness.

"Beware Hendrix she doesn't play well with stuck ups, or players," Carter warns.

"Good thing I'm neither. Anyways it was out of curiosity besides I'm not looking for a relationship," I tell him.

"Why's that?" Carter asks.

"You know I'm going to be a marine a after high school, so wouldnt be fair to a girl. Anyways mom's looking for a babysitter. Know anyone?" I question.

"Nah, why doesn't she ask you though?"

"Well, last week I told Ari that if little girls didn't give their older brother dessert a monster would eat her. Apparently I can't be trusted," I tell Carter with exaggerating the last part.

"Your such a bad boy!" He says teasing me.

"We both know that's not me."

"Of course Drix," he says as the bell rings.

As I walk into my school my thoughts wonder back on the adorable Persephone Finch.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey! I know it's not long or that great:/ anyways thanks for reading! As always be nice when you comment; words hurt. Also, be kind to one another, stay in school, and all that jazz.

-Ripley

Ps I love this song!! Arabella is Hendrix sister a.k.a Ari