Chapter 5: Persephone

Holy crap! Can't believe I'm back! I was going to stop but... You know... So I'm back! Sorry if anyone cares😂 and this chapter is merp so ya...

Hendrix POV

Unedited

Persephone. Persephone. Persephone. Her name has been floating around in my brain for days. It's Tuesday today, and all week I've been trying to get the nerve to talk to her, or get her to even notice me. Every little thing she does is entrancing. I know I sound like a complete stalker and... I... I don't have an excuse. She is perfect, and she doesn't even know it! Persephone is...

"Hey princess you haven't talked in FOREVER! What's up?" Carter ask.

Leave it to old Carter to ruin my thoughts on her. "Nothing I'm just... Distracted." I tell him. Then the bell rings.

Carter starts walking backward, smirking, and says, "princess being distracted is going to get you into loads of trouble."

"Whatever Carter."

########time is passing#########

During third period I see Jessie walk in and immediately start think about Persephone. Tuesday is babysitting day... Tuesday... I smile like a dope. Tuesday!!! Sh** today's Tuesday! How's the house?! Is it clean? Is my room clean? Am I wearing deodorant?! What am I even wearing?! Jesus I sound like a girl. Calm yourself be cool. Cool? Yeah, cool. Nothing to worry about. Good talk. I say to myself. Then I stop worrying... Except for the six other times I realize it again.

#############################

After school I rush into my car and drive to my house. Thank God it's clean! I check my room... And disaster hits! Gosh da**! I hurry and stuff everything in my closet. Perfect. Well kind of. Just then I hear the door open " Hendriiixxx!!!!" I hear my favorite brat yell.

"What booger?" I ask/yell back.

"I'm not a booger!"

"Are too!"

"Am no... What happened to your room?" She ask coming into my room distracted by the cleanliness.

"Umm I cleaned it," I say slowly.

"Well I know that but why?" Ari asks.

"Because... because... I don't have to answer to you!"I say.

"Why?"

"Because... I'm older and I tell you what to do!"

"Do not!"

"Ari!"I warn tired of our constant bickering.

"What do you think the babysitter is like?" She asks out of nowhere. " what if she's secretly a princess!" She squeals.

"Of course you would say that," I roll my eyes at her ridiculousness, but at the same time think Persephone is too perfect to be a princess.

"Whatever mom said the sitter was going to come at three-thirty, so she'll be here-"

The knocking at the door makes me jump up and rush to the door. I Straighten myself out before I answer the door, and look down. What will she think of me I think?

"Are you just going to stand there or what?" Ari sassily says to me.

I send a glare at her then I turn to the door, and open the door. There standing perfectly is Persephone. I can't help but to stare... And stare. "Uh hi there. Um I'm Persephone and I'm here to babysit for Ms. Shelley." She says rubbing her arm shyly. And I just stare she's here... at my house. Snapping me out of my funk she says "um can I come inside?"

"Of course you can! Excuse my dweeb of a brother he's just stupid!" Ari says glaring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep so this chapter was really bad sorry and I just kind of wrote it out. Sorry I didn't update!!! Umm be kind to one another make good choices and yadda yadda yadda

-Ripley