Introduction

"Hello people of (insert city), I will be your hostess, Abby Melanie" Abby says bowing towards the cheering crowd. "Before we begin, a word from our sponsors"

Having a bad day? Go read 'Roommates With Mr. Perfect || Reyton' to cheer you up!

~~~

*trailer*

Maya, Riley, and Farkle go with Lucas to his familys house in texas, little do they know that thats where their feelings will erupt.

"Lucas, I-I, I love you"

"What? Maya? But I-"

"I know, I'm sorry"

Read 'I'm In Love With My Best Friend's Boyfriend (Lucaya-Rucas)' to find out what happens!

~~~

Need inspiration? Read 'These Are My Songs', these songs were written by FlxffyBxnny herself! Your sure to get some inspiration from them and write your own!

~~~

*trailer*

Meet Katy Tay, 11 year old girl.

Imagine the stress, uploading a original song to YouTube and going viral? Getting famus and having your own agent? How cool is that? But Katy 'Never Knew It Would Be Hard' to be an world wide famus singer!

"Mom I can't do this!"

"Sweetie you have too! You, your sister, and me will starve!"

"But"

"Honey the babies are on the way you can't quit!"

Go read 'Never Knew It Would Be Hard' now!

~~~

"Well, we have quite enough sponsers to help us don't we?" Abby says laughing "Now lets meet the players in this game" the crowd cheers.

"Peyton Meyer as Lucas Friar!"

"Rowan Blanchard as Riley Matthews!"

"Sabrina Carpenter as Maya Hart!"

"Corey Fogelmanis as Farkle Minkus!"

"Ben Savage as Cory Matthews!"

"Danielle Fishel as Topanga Matthews!"

"August Maturo as Auggie Matthews!"

The crows cheers and claps as one by one, the GMW main cast walks through the curtains.

"Thank you very much!" Abby raises her hand to silence them.

"Welcome to....." a drumroll plays "THE ROOM OF DOOM!" some children started crying at this.

The curtains pulled open revealing a room that seemed to be in a tower with empty picture frames on the wall. The room had one window in it.

"Now that we're introduced, lets take a break till tomorrow, give the cast a hand!" The cast bows as the crowd goes wild.

"Don't forget to enter your Truths and Dares before you leave!" Abby shouts over the crowd and finally steps behind the curtains.

*poof!* everything is gone as 14 year old Abby wakes up thinking of the dream she just had, weird.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!