Chap. 1

"Welcome back to GMW Truth or Dare!" Abby says walking on stage. "Tonight we have a dare from @jenny_meyer!" The crowd cheers for her. "Ahem, "I dare Maya to kiss Josh" Abby reads.

Some of the crowd starts chanting "Josh-aya! Josh-aya!"

"Shhh! Now, let us zoom in" Abby says gesturing towards the curtains.

* ZOOM IN *

"Hey Josh" Maya says walking up to Josh whose sitting down, reading. "Hey Maya" Josh answers without looking up.

Maya sits on his lap. Josh looks up and gets rewarded with a kiss. Surprisingly, he kisses back.

The crowd starts screaming. "Quiet quiet, they can't hear you!" Abby holds up her hands.

Then Maya and Josh walk off holding hands.

"Please give a hand for Sabrina Carpenter and Whats-His-Face!" Abby yells obviously not knowing Josh's name.

The crowd claps as Maya and Josh bow.

"Thats all for tonight!" Abby says laughing as someone from the crowd threw a poster that said "N0 J0$häya!"

"Don't forget to send in some Truths or Dares!" The crowd claps, starting to get up from their seats.

"Goodnight (insert city)!" Abby yells and the curtains close leaving everybody alone.

***********************************
☆♡Thank You♡☆
《Sorry It Was Short》
◆¤★Please Comment And Vote★¤◆
♡♥♡Love You All♡♥♡
○●○♥FlxffyBxnny♥○●○
***********************************