Chap. 5

"Welcome back to GMW Truth or Dare!" Abby says as the curtains open and reveal her standing on stage. The crowd cheers as she continues "We have 4 requests!" She yells excitedly looking at the flash cards in front of her face. The crowd claps.

"First off, requested by @jenny_meyer, AuggiexAva!" Abby reads off the flash card. The crowd cheers as the screen zooms in.

THE ROOM OF DOOM

"Ava" Auggie said pullin her down onto the couch.

"Yes Auggie doggie?" She asks holding his hand.

"Let me give you a smooch" he says and then licks his finger and puts it on Ava's cheek.

"Aww" she says just before Topanga pops up and you know the rest of that story.

"Ok next up, requested by flopimerlino, FarklexSmackle!" A few people boo but others cheer.

THE ROOM OF DOOM

"Farkle" Smackle says walking up to Farkle.

"Smackle, what a pleasant surprise" Farkle says.

"Farkle, are we friends?" Smackle asks taking his hands. Farkle looks into her eyes. "More than friends"

With that he leans in and they kiss.

"Ok ok next up, requested by @saimabluedolphin, lets bring up the screen for Disney's 'GMW deleted clip 6063'" she says and brings the tv up.

TV

"So" Riley says as she dances slowly to the song.

"Yeah..." Lucas trails off.

They try to avert their eyes but those naughty little things ttained back to the others. They stayed like that for 2.8 seconds.

Riley opened her mouth to speak to lucas, remembering what Maya had said about talking when Lucas leaned in and pulled her into a kiss which she gladly returned back.

OVER

The crowd started yelling "Disney give it back! Disney put it back!" Over and over and Abby just laughed.

"Next up, requestes by @TasmiaC6304, Lucas needs to tell everyone what he did to get in trouble in texas!" Abby yells.

"RILEY! MAYA! FARKLE! OH HELL TO IT COME OVER HERE GMW CAST!" Abby yells over the crowd.

The whole cast excitedly (except Lucas of course) came up. Lucas looked like he was gonna kill whoever @TasmiaC6304 was.

Chairs immediately popped up for the cast to sit on. Lucas sighs. "Alright, what I did, well, um-" Riley cuts him off "Spit it out Subway boy!" She says and rolls her eyes "Well, I" he sighs again "IwasathiefandIrobbedabankthatgotmeintroublereallybadbuttheyletmegoitwasamiracle" he says really fast.

Seeing the confused looks he started over again "I was a thief and I robbed a bank that really got me in trouble really bad but they let me go it was a miracle" he says slower.

Riley looks scared. Maya started laughing cause she can blackmail him. Farkle looks confused. The rest of them just, shocked. "G-good boy Ranger Rick, r-robbed a bank? Oh oh oh I have so many ways to blackmail you oh!" Maya says laughing.

Lucas looks annoyed but also relieved to get that out.

"Well thats what we have for now! Don't forget to send in your Truths and Dares for next week!" Abby yells as the crowd cheers after getting over the shock.

"Goodnight!" Abby yells and the curtains close.