Chapter 13 You Are My Kind Of Beautiful Part 2

A/n: hope you enjoy! This picture sort of like kinda explains Trystan in a way with his past because he talks to her about his past.

I turned on my laptop and put it on the dining table that was in front of the couch where we were sitting. I typed in my password, before uploading the document and scrolling down to where we left the story.

"So where did we leave off?" Trystan asked. I ran my finger over the last sentence, reading it out,

"She looked at him and for the first time in forever she felt like, with him, she was home."

Trystan blinked twice, as if taken aback, not remembering that we had wrote this. "Wow," he breathed. I raised an eyebrow at him,

"What?" I asked, amused slightly, "didn't expect it to be so nicely written?" I asked.

"Nicely written?" He said, clearly shocked, "Jessie, it's beautifully written!" He said. "I stand corrected, you're an amazing writer you know." I blushed.

"T-thanks." I stuttered. "That's so sweet, but Trystan you helped me write it." I said. He shook his head.

"I didn't help you write this, at least I don't remember helping you." He said.

I bit my lip, "I may have added it, when you weren't looking?" I said more as a question though I knew it was true.

He turned to me, and tucked a hair that was in front of my face behind my ear and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and stared at me intently. I looked up at him, "what is it?" I asked, "why are you staring at me like that?" I whispered.

"Because you are my kind of beautiful, what I said before, I didn't mean, or at least I don't mean it anymore, I might have meant it then, but not anymore." He said, "so beautiful." He stroked my cheek with his thumb.

He leaned into me, I started leaning in as well, but I snapped back from him and shook my head, "we need to work Trystan, we can't get distracted." I whispered, "as much as I want to kiss you, believe me I do, we've got to finish this." I said, giggling slightly.

"Do you not find me irresistible?" He asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Could you not be so full of yourself please?" I asked, "it's not that I don't find you irresistible it's that we really need to get this done, alright?" I said. "Now let's get started, again." That's when I started writing the rest of the story with him.

**

After half an hour we were three quarters to finishing the story.

"Let's take a break," Trystan said,

"By break I'm hoping you mean a drink or a snack and not anything else." I said, he chuckled and shook his head.

"Of course I don't mean that, but I wouldn't mind a kiss." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not obliged to kiss you," I said, "we're not dating so I don't have to kiss you, you know."

"I know but-" he started but I cut him off,

"And I'm not just going to kiss you because I like doing it, I'd rather kiss you because it meant something." I said, "and to me it means more than just a kiss."